Game Day Greatest Team of All vs Non-compliant COVID spreaders of Schitney

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally I love that we just ended Richmond’s year. I love that we xan draw a line through Clark and Narkle. We’ll get 8 of our best players back. Well be just fine
Clark yes, Narkle nope....
you can draw a line through Close as well.... hes not played anywhere near enough games to start having a " I cant be bothered" attitude

Last edited:

Banana Bread Mr Blicavs maryjames Tyler Durden007 FurTheWin Catsmaninamerica ChappyUK

giphy.gif

Seeing as he ended up in hospital I think we can safely class this as an injury troll.

Stay classy campaigner.
If it was any player other than Dangerflog maybe, but we know he goes down as if shot from a bruised fingernail. More likely he was faking again for some badly-desired extended cameratime.

Moreover its hard to think of someone more deserving of a throat elbow... Duckwood maybe, but then full decapitation would be more ironically appropriate.

Sorry you're taking the loss so hard. :cryv1:

If it was any player other than Dangerflog maybe, but we know he goes down as if shot from a bruised fingernail. More likely he was faking again for some badly-desired extended cameratime.

Moreover its hard to think of someone more deserving of a throat elbow... Duckwood maybe, but then full decapitation would be more ironically appropriate.

Sorry you're taking the loss so hard. :cryv1:

We are guaranteed top 4 and ended about 4 team's season. Pity it didn't include the Hawks but that happened in March.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Mr Bosk,

I refer to your recent correspondence in which highlighted a file in graphic interchange format of a laughing old man (this is of course an assumption as the graphic only contained an image of the old man's head, I am concerned that he may of in fact been masturbating which brings me a level of disgusted concern about the contents of your image respository).

I herefore and hencewith insist that you immediately go and get ****ed (GAGF in colloquial terms).

Yours Sincerely
TD007

Dear Mr Bosk,

I refer to your recent correspondence in which highlighted a file in graphic interchange format of a laughing old man (this is of course an assumption as the graphic only contained an image of the old man's head, I am concerned that he may of in fact been masturbating which brings me a level of disgusted concern about the contents of your image respository).

I herefore and hencewith insist that you immediately go and get f’ed (GAGF in colloquial terms).

Yours Sincerely
TD007
Dear oh dear... I didn't think you guys'd be taking the loss well but this is quickly becoming a farce. :straining:

Look I get it - last night's unnerving resemblance to the Handbaggers' annual end-of-season-car-crash has you panicking because the tea leaves are showing exactly what's coming and you know this is the last roll of the dice. Then the cliff.

Why can't you be satisfied with 10 years of making up the numbers? You even made a GF in that time, where's the gratitude mate?!?

Dear oh dear... I didn't think you guys'd be taking the loss well but this is quickly becoming a farce. :straining:

Look I get it - last night's unnerving resemblance to the Handbaggers' annual end-of-season-car-crash has you panicking because the tea leaves are showing exactly what's coming and you know this is the last roll of the dice. Then the cliff.

Why can't you be satisfied with 10 years of making up the numbers? You even made a GF in that time, where's the gratitude mate?!?

Dear Mr Bosk,

I refer to my recent correspondence and your subsequent blunt refusal to "go and get ****ed". I had hoped that, as you have on past occasions, that you would have gone and got ****ed immediately, but your reticence in this case leaves me little choice but to refer your refusal to go and get ****ed to Chief

This is your last opportunity to go and get ****ed before it is enforced upon you by the authorities

Yours Sincerely
TD007

Mate we know you only turn up after a Cat's loss but don't make it so obvious.
Do you mean like how you did a runner for 3 months when the same “s**t the bed” Handbaggers did the usual last year?

I have been telling you for weeks the annual car crash is coming and I am pretty sure the Handbaggers have been winning, so you have been caught in a lie.

Deep down you know what coming as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back