Teams Green Bay Packers - The Frozen Tundra

Remove this Banner Ad

Rodgers is off, has been for a long time. No more precision throws delivered at lightning speeds, his footwork/mechanics are sloppy and his brilliance at reading the defence and seeing everything around him seems to have gone due to slumping confidence.

Lot more throws into danger zones with safeties and linebackers in coverage that he just didn't spot these days.

He's not helped by the slow plays being run which give defences time to adjust - whatever happened to our hurry up offense???

Definitely a very disturbing statistic. Bears Pass D is ranked Top 10 in average pass yards allowed.

Conditional Round 7 pick in 2018 got him for almost nothing. Dont expect him to play this week on less than 2 days with the team.

I think its mostly because Starks had surgery on his knee Sunday afternoon.

Smart pick up by Ted. Davis will give the Pack that 1-2 punch. Can return the ball on ST also. Chiefs must have another nugget stashed *Sherman?*

Smart pick up by Ted. Davis will give the Pack that 1-2 punch. Can return the ball on ST also. Chiefs must have another nugget stashed *Sherman?*
Doubt Davis will be used as a return man. We have a lot of those now with Montgomery, Davis, Janis, Hyde, Abby and Cobb.

We will most definitely make it easy for him by just learning the play book and not worry about returning.

we are f**ked this week. Lacy is out and expected to miss weeks. some insiders even thinking he might get put on IR designated to return.

I would be shocked if gets more then 5 carries. which means Montgomery will be starting HB, or give Rip snaps. and expect our run game to be mostly screens or short passes like Montgomery was doing on Sunday.

I was pleading McCarthy to sit Lacy at half time on sunday since it was game over just to prevent more injury to Lacy's ankle.

Just watching NFL Live. the Davis trade is the first trade the Packers have made for a player since the 2009 season.

Sunday was also Rodgers first ever INT against the Cowboys, was the longest streak by a QB vs the Dallas D

Yeah we haven't had a good run recently. Finley, Collins, Franklin, Richardson and now potentially Shields. Although the first 4 were all due to spinal cord injuries.

At least they all have their health.

Playing on the frozen tundra probably doesn't help.

Playing on the frozen tundra probably doesn't help.
We have underground heating now :p.

But Finley and Collins were both contact, I don't remember the instances for Franklin or Richardson and Shields hasn't been right since he KO'd himself last year on the sidelines on the concrete. :'(

We have underground heating now :p.

But Finley and Collins were both contact, I don't remember the instances for Franklin or Richardson and Shields hasn't been right since he KO'd himself last year on the sidelines on the concrete. :'(

Cold bones = cracked spines for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a bad feeling about today.
No run game, a shaky passing game and no secondary.
Let's hope the bears are just as bad.

I have a bad feeling about today.
No run game, a shaky passing game and no secondary.
Let's hope the bears are just as bad.

The Bears are injury-ravaged as well. I've actually got a good feeling about this one, with all the missing starters on each team I reckon it's up for grabs. Will be cool to see McCarthy forced to use different line-ups on offence and who knows, if Janis/Abby/Trevor Davis and co do well Clements and McCarthy might actually start giving them a shot.

The Bears are injury-ravaged as well. I've actually got a good feeling about this one, with all the missing starters on each team I reckon it's up for grabs. Will be cool to see McCarthy forced to use different line-ups on offence and who knows, if Janis/Abby/Trevor Davis and co do well Clements and McCarthy might actually start giving them a shot.

Abby is out with a Quad injury.

I think we will use the 5 wide or 4WR 1TE that we used a bit on Sunday. with Nelson, Cobb, 2 of Adams/Janis/Davis/Rodgers. With Montgomery in the backfield.

I think Adams will be on a snap count because of the concussion lastweek. but he is active. I want to see Davis more in the offence. try him in the slot, or put him outside and have Cobb in the slot.

Montgomery having another blinder! Great to see him making the most of his chance.
aussiedude they hype is real. Can't wait to get Davis involved in the offence. Good luck trying to catch Monty and Davis, those guys are real quick.

aussiedude they hype is real. Can't wait to get Davis involved in the offence. Good luck trying to catch Monty and Davis, those guys are real quick.

Like i said in the Week thread, Montgomery showed flashes lastyear before the ankle injury that put him on IR. But the last 2 weeks he has shown what he has started to show what he was like in college.

I think we can turn him into a Hybrid WR/RB. and think he will continue to get a high number of snaps at RB for the rest of the season. He can pass block, but needs to work on getting clean release when going between the Tackle and Guard on pass plays. Montgomery is also a good outside runner, doesnt have the strength to run inside only a few yds inside today and the fumble lastweek. On the 4th down goal line run he should of bounced it outside and i think if it was 3rd down he would.

Montgomery at RB forces either a 6th DB or a miss match with a LB. I think he will get at least 15 snaps a week in the backfield for the rest of the season.

Davis has yet to be used on Offense, but lastweek he showed what he can do as a returner. build some plays with WR screens and bring him in.

Adams had a great game today, and coming off a concussion and no practice reps this week. I think he has played some of his best games when limited on no participation in practice.

Gunter did great today, but hope Randall and Rollins can get back nextweek, Martinez played good with a great PBU and a INT. Perry has been playing great hope he can keep it up.

Offense looked much better in the 2nd half when we started using double moves to get separation.

Everyone knows what the problem is but no one wants to say it.

1291068127_olivia-290.jpg

Everyone knows what the problem is but no one wants to say it.

1291068127_olivia-290.jpg

Yeah because the first 3 years they were together he was also s**t?

This is worse the the PSI theory. The problem is the WR's not getting open. and teams are now playing Press Man and not zone anymore against us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back