Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyD

Club Legend
Dec 23, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
On Hungry for Sport just now. According to GD it was Hird who set up the meeting on AOD. The gist seemed to be that it was set up so they could get the financing for the final stage of testing for TGA approval , which when completed would remove it from s0. Also backed up Caroline's story yesterday.

This is a departure from the line of thought that it was Dank who set it all up. If what GD said was true, then Hird appears to be just as involved in this as Dank.

On Hungry for Sport just now. According to GD it was Hird who set up the meeting on AOD. The gist seemed to be that it was set up so they could get the financing for the final stage of testing for TGA approval , which when completed would remove it from s0. Also backed up Caroline's story yesterday.

This is a departure from the line of thought that it was Dank who set it all up. If what GD said was true, then Hird appears to be just as involved in this as Dank.

If true that means HIRD without doubt knew it was covered by S.0 , the shoulder of blame is on him if that is the case.

link?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waiting another statement today about Denham being "factually incorrect".

Yep. While "we're not providing a running commentary" Denham has effectively backed up Wilson and has further planted one into Hird.

Will expect a statement later today.

Doesn't Hirdy do his press conferences on a Thursday?

I expect him to announce that his games of smoke and mirrors is finally over and he has no other option but to do the right thing now and stand aside until the investigation is completed.
You mean, similar to a "I take full responsibility" kind of statement?

Yeah, nah.

Ahh, now Greg Denham is the most reliable of sources. Jesus Christ.

Same bloke who said Andrew Swallow had already signed for GWS just a few days before he signed a contract extension with North, yeah? Same bloke who said Aaron Davey was offered a multimillion dollar contract with Essendon in 2009, a claim which was strongly denied? Same bloke who said Brendan Fevola wouldn't end up at Brisbane?

I mean honestly... In fact, he's probably reading this thread right now - BigFooty is where he gets half his scoops. Hey Greg!

Greg Denham got trade rumours wrong like every journo, ergo unreliable source.

I think this is a bit different, hey.

If true I hope Tim Watson gets asked about this, Be interesting to see if he has his club hat on or his parent hat on. As a father you would have to be disgusted surely.

Ahh, now Greg Denham is the most reliable of sources. Jesus Christ.

Same bloke who said Andrew Swallow had already signed for GWS just a few days before he signed a contract extension with North, yeah? Same bloke who said Aaron Davey was offered a multimillion dollar contract with Essendon in 2009, a claim which was strongly denied? Same bloke who said Brendan Fevola wouldn't end up at Brisbane?

I mean honestly... In fact, he's probably reading this thread right now - BigFooty is where he gets half his scoops. Hey Greg!

When you have more than one saying a story is correct you can be pretty sure there's a good chance it's right. Essendon supporters have to learn to accept both sides of the argument the the bits that sound good to them while smashing the credibility of stories that don't.

It's about time Essendon supporters grew a pair of balls, manned up and admitted they could well be in trouble as right now They'd be lucky to be a a complete testicle between the lot of you.

Keep sh1tting those pants until we learn the findings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back