Roast Grumpy Old Thread II - the grumpiness continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Euros iam assuming, the rest i dont worry about, mason wasnts dont sting but are messy buggers forever making little nests in everyting from brick courses to bolt holes on machinary.
Up here there are about 10 species of wasp, well at least 6 or seven. Paper wasps and mud wasps basically. The mud wasps are okay, you can belt them out of the way if they are bothering you. Paper wasps go hard tho.

We had about a million paper wasp nests along the wall of the old place we lived in but they were and attacked people we didn't like on command. (aka angry pheromones.)

Was at Portsea Pier today while 9 news Stephanie Anderson was interviewing cops on some issue.
Tried to get on camera, but the campaigners kept changing their viewing angle.
Hope you waved as you passed through town :cool:

Last edited:

There's a kiwi dude on youtube makes napalm and bombs nests with it. I assume youse are all talking about European Wasps/yellowjackets yeah?
Cluey buggers the Kiwis. Had a mate who used to run his tele through an old overhead projector. Made a huge tele, but you'd often get seasick watching something. He loved motorbikes - would buy 3 or 4 and build 1 with all the good bits from them all. He even went and met that Burt fella from The Worlds Fastest Indian. Did some crazy shit on a bike .... died in his sleep. Wtf.
Anyway, I'm with Gaso
2277_13155_w300.jpg

Was at Portsea Pier today while 9 news Stephanie Anderson was interviewing cops on some issue.
Tried to get on camera, but the campaigners kept changing their viewing angle.

It was about an 88 year old fisherman that fell into the water and nearly drowned.

He was saved by a “Quick thinking man” (relo of “Man walking his dog found” and distant relo of “Teen Thug”) and some Cops

Old mate was still devo that his calamari got away

You should see how fast i put the BMW M3 sideways in to a tree, newly acquired too!

Double-barrell, thank you very much.
40 mate, Rye is a 40 zone :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****ing campaigners protesting in the concourse of the train station.

If there any ****ing free Palestinian campaigners in here. “GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS”

1. No one ****ing gives a shit. You fled your state and then make protests about your state IN ANOTHER COUNTRY?!?!?. Go fight your ****ing war. You campaigners started a war on October 7. (Not interested in anything pre October 7, its too complex and I really dont give a ****)

2. Stop ****ing causing everyone an inconvenience because your state is at war with someone. if this shit becomes a trend then we are better off ****ing shut the joint down. It’s impossible to ****ing move in traffic. The CBD has suffered enough road blocks.

**** off you Palestinian protesters.

Yeh, it sucks, your country (state) isn’t the only ones impacted by war. Just **** off. You campaigners voted in your Hamas government. Your issues lay with them. NOT OUR ****ING PROBLEM

**** off.

****ing half the ****ing lead protestors had face coverings and shit. **** that.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Grumpy Old Thread II - the grumpiness continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back