Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC Season 24 Team Thread - Congratulations Fryer Tuck

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats on the win guys.

Just a heads up, we could possibly be running behind next Sunday with the games and it just so happens that SM's complaining has put you guys to the back of the pack! Your game will hopefully be up at a respectful time, but if it's not I sincerely apologise. Things do go wrong, you know?

I'll accept a formal written apology from SM to ensure that the games will be posted on time next Sunday, i'll even drop my plans to make sure of it.

If not, no hard feelings. Well, apart from SM maybe.

Just a heads up, we could possibly be running behind next Sunday with the games and it just so happens that SM's complaining has put you guys to the back of the pack! Your game will hopefully be up at a respectful time, but if it's not I sincerely apologise. Things do go wrong, you know?

I'll accept a formal written apology from SM to ensure that the games will be posted on time next Sunday, i'll even drop my plans to make sure of it.

See, I thought you were kidding, but you really are a morally weak, inexcusably sycophantic arsehole.

s**t happens, so long as those who should know, know that things are delayed, then tis all good, screw the haters. This just makes you look petulant though, posting just to incite a reaction.

See, I thought you were kidding, but you really are a morally weak, inexcusably sycophantic arsehole.

Consider your privileges to use the longer stick for poking revoked.

Great win guys! Let's build on this momentum!

Can we build a roof so that the next game isn't also muddy for 3 weeks in a row as well? Sims taking the piss having us play in a bog for the past 2 weeks.

The Secret Simmers club abusing their power to ruin the league

What a shock

Hate

Give him a break mate, he is working 37 hours a day at the moment

I stand with you, SM is mentally weak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t happens, so long as those who should know, know that things are delayed, then tis all good, screw the haters. This just makes you look petulant though, posting just to incite a reaction.

Consider your privileges to use the longer stick for poking revoked.

Can we build a roof so that the next game isn't also muddy for 3 weeks in a row as well? Sims taking the piss having us play in a bog for the past 2 weeks.

PowerShower.jpg

Blooming Weather Control Machines... it's a conspiracy, I tell ya!

(Points to anyone who gets the reference.)

PowerShower.jpg

Blooming Weather Control Machines... it's a conspiracy, I tell ya!

(Points to anyone who gets the reference.)

That vaguely looks like something I remember reading in a Dr Seuss book but I suspect that probably isn't the case

Remove this Banner Ad

Back