XBX1 Halo 5: Guardians

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure about the multi-player rankings - can't seem to go up or down too easily. And please tell me they're bringing out more maps soon?!

Once you are ranked, you only go up or down within that rank, i.e. if you're Gold 1, you can get up to Gold 6, but can't go to Platinum, nor can you drop down to silver.

To increase your ranking you must win matches, individual performance means nothing.

And I think each month or so they reset the rankings and you 'qualify' again.

Yes more maps are coming, and they're free.

Once you are ranked, you only go up or down within that rank, i.e. if you're Gold 1, you can get up to Gold 6, but can't go to Platinum, nor can you drop down to silver.

To increase your ranking you must win matches, individual performance means nothing.

And I think each month or so they reset the rankings and you 'qualify' again.

Yes more maps are coming, and they're free.

Awesome, thanks for clarifying. Where's the best place for finding out all the news about the game?

The warzone is actually really fun I hadn't taken any notice of it before but had a go at it today. I was getting hooked very quickly

Warzone is probably the best part of the game? It feels like a mix of halo and planetside 2.

Can you? Thought someone said earlier in here that it's been removed.

No split screen is not in, but the campaign with the squads is built for co-op. Was playing co-op last night :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up to 4 player co-op online is available, local splitscreen is gone.

Split screen wasn't included because they couldn't incorporate it at 60 FPS.

Other games have been able to downgrade the graphics/FPS to make it work in splitscreen. It's a joke that it isn't in H5 in any capacity (I don't think LAN is included either).

The most embarrassing death has to be when you slip in behind the enemy in warzone to capture a base only to be killed by the marines

Remove this Banner Ad

Back