XBX1 Halo Infinite

Remove this Banner Ad

Had my first go on it tonight. Love it. The gameplay is so smooth and it doesn’t take long to get into a game. “Just one more game” turns into 5 pretty quick.

Only real issue I’ve found is that the only way to progress in the battle pass is to do challenges. You get no progress at all just for finishing matches.

Last edited:
Had my first go on it tonight. Love it. The gameplay is so smooth and it doesn’t take long to get into a game. “Just one more game” turns into 5 pretty quick.

Only real issue I’ve found is that the only way to progress in the battle pass is to do challenges. You get no progress at all just for finishing matches.
Thats getting addressed rn. A "complete one game" challenge that refreshes every game if I'm reading it correctly.

I’m awful at shooters. The last one I enjoyed online was Halo 3. I was still bad but there was enough variety in game types and ranks that I could at least enjoy it and be competitive. Early days here but this is giving me the same feel. Really enjoying it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My first few days on this were rough - was just getting regularly slaughtered (KD: 0.7). The last few days though I've been hitting my groove (KD: 1.4).

It's very satisfying when you start getting familiar with the weapons and strategy associated with them.

The AR is way more viable than previous games. I don't use it for long range, but medium to close it shreds. The only gun I really don't like right now is the commando. It was probably too OP in the beta but they've nerfed it to the point where I rarely use it now.

Is everyone enjoying this fiesta mode? I'm finding it so much fun. The randomness of the weapons makes it so much less stressful for some reason..

The AR is way more viable than previous games. I don't use it for long range, but medium to close it shreds. The only gun I really don't like right now is the commando. It was probably too OP in the beta but they've nerfed it to the point where I rarely use it now.

Is everyone enjoying this fiesta mode? I'm finding it so much fun. The randomness of the weapons makes it so much less stressful for some reason..

Fiesta is great fun as long as you don't take the competitive side too seriously. I've had a blast.

They adjusted the progression system overnight - you are now guaranteed to level up after six-games in an individual day (after six-games the XP gained reverts to 50XP per game). With the weekly challenges, you can easily gain a couple of levels a day without too much effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back