Multiplat Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth

Remove this Banner Ad

Finished the Sujimon Quest. Got this gold Bear King dude that just wrecked everyone.

Back to Dondoko Island now to finish that off, then will progress with the Story for a bit.

Been using Sujimancer for Ichi, which has been interesting, but think I may switch back to Hero. It doesn't really go with the Ankle Weights I'm also running on him.

yeah ok, I was switching to the jobs for a brief second or two just because, but I haven't really got my head around inheriting yet. I'm currently loving Chitose's charm skill - having an opponent out of the fight pretty much full time, and even laying smackdowns, is waaaay worth the 30 MP and roughly 30% (I'm guessing) chance of not proccing. I even used it on the Barracuda boss at the top of the hotel hahaha. He was smitten!!
Inheritance is pretty straight forward, once you open up the inheritance slots, you can select any skill you've unlocked from different jobs. Ie. If you were to switch Chitose to Housekeeper, you can inherit her charm skill from Hieress.

Inheritance slots open up when your Bond with other players increase.

I've used it to make sure everyone in my party can heal others, given I don't have a dedicated healer.

I just remembered that bat from Sujimon questline not only does AoE but also ignores guard. It will take something pretty special for me to switch him from hero besides to just inherit some skills.
Yeh, that's another thing, I like the grind of improving my weapons, which you can't do with SM.

Yeh, that's another thing, I like the grind of improving my weapons, which you can't do with SM.

I've noticed weapon procs happen way more frequently too, especially when putting a matching brand on. Adachi for example I still have as detective until I level his bond more to maybe switch to samurai, but the first thing I did was upgrade his baton to the one that silences. Then I added the brand to increase the chance to silence. It feels like a ~33% chance and those debuffs can apply when you get free team hits (can't remember the name) from high bonds. Weapons feel way stronger than LAD and I will nearly always just use normal attack when in proximity and will try to hit them into another teammate, another enemy or a wall for extra damage.

The problem with Dondoko Island is having to hold its hand during a guest run. It'd be a lot better if you could set it up and then come back later to reap the rewards. Having to wait 3 days is a pain.

Trying to find Pearls really sucks. I've been trying for ages and only have 5.

I also wish they didn't put in set paths which limit where you can place buildings. It would be good if they had one story buildings too, which would suit a small island better.

My island is S with nothing worthwhile left to build so the 3 days is pretty boring and I can't fast forward it. I only make about 25k from it too so the time investment isn't worth it. I could probably min/max it more and get about $30k but that's still not much for how long it takes. I'm still going to do it occasionally though because there seems to be a few extra things/mysteries that start once it's completed.

I wish the guests weren't stuck to the paths too so I could build little alleys and stuff but it sort of made sense with some of the later buildings that are massive. Pearls were frustrating but thankfully only really needed them for a few things. I found them more reliably on the farm island.

Nearly at 5 Stars, have a few things still left to do to keep me occupied. Haven't fully upgraded my house and the inside is a disorganised mess. I've got most of the big buildings done, but still have all the smaller areas to decorate/plan out. Only realised yesterday you can add more paths in the grid mode. I had been buying tiles from old mate and putting them down, which isn't the worst as you can put other things on top of them.

NPCs won't walk on the tiles though ☹️. I lost an entire day's work because I built out an entire mini town before realising they can't get to the shops and therefore won't interact or spend money there. Lots of shop fronts won't go to the path so I think that's what the tiles are for. And I put dirt ones under coffee vans and car parks and stuff (not sure how anyone drives to the island, but anyway...).

I had to pull up all my props too because unless they're accessible along the path then they won't interact with them either. I think because of that a lot of resorts will look the same. I ended up going with buildings for rating and cash and have only just started going back trying to place my props. The guests will generally stick to where their accommodation is and I've got one area where they won't always max out satisfaction without me giving souvenirs so I think I need to place some more props around there. I've seen suggestions to dedicate each area to a different attraction like rustic, elegant etc and then put guests into lodging nearby but I can't be bothered with that kind of management. The difference in actual $$$ in Kasuga's pocket at the end isn't much.

God I really want to play this but I haven't played 7 yet which seems important because of the Ichiban character, I've played 4 & 5 and know how long these games are so it's going to be awhile since I can't play these games back to back also.

Game looks as whacky and filled with more side content as other entries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God I really want to play this but I haven't played 7 yet which seems important because of the Ichiban character, I've played 4 & 5 and know how long these games are so it's going to be awhile since I can't play these games back to back also.

Game looks as whacky and filled with more side content as other entries.

Coming from 4 and 5 you might be able to squeeze 6 in one day to wet your whistle. It is one of the smallest in the entire series. That way Gaiden also makes more sense, and Gaiden is relevant to both 7 and IW. It's a hard series to suggest what is skippable and required lol.

Cleared the second section of the dungeon a couple times now and it's definitely worth it for the free suppression helmet from the halfway boss. 5 stars and great stats.
Just did the mini boss on level 8 of the second dungeon, the robo cop dude, he wrecked me hard with those ******* grenades! Burned through all my revive items, most of my health items and had two party members down when I finished it.

Just did the mini boss on level 8 of the second dungeon, the robo cop dude, he wrecked me hard with those ******* grenades! Burned through all my revive items, most of my health items and had two party members down when I finished it.

Oh I know the one! He must be random as he didn't appear on my first run. When I was doing my second run, over levelled for the money and crafting resources, I came across him. I normally auto heal every floor but I ran into him thinking I'd smash him like everything else. Kasuga was only on 3/4 health when I started and nearly got one shot! He did KO Tomi but luckily he only took two rounds of turns to kill due to me being a bit higher level.

The final boss was still poo. The boss will just keep calling adds if you wipe them so I found its best to leave 2 or 3. However the boss can buff their attack and they can one shot someone in your party.

Oh I know the one! He must be random as he didn't appear on my first run. When I was doing my second run, over levelled for the money and crafting resources, I came across him. I normally auto heal every floor but I ran into him thinking I'd smash him like everything else. Kasuga was only on 3/4 health when I started and nearly got one shot! He did KO Tomi but luckily he only took two rounds of turns to kill due to me being a bit higher level.

The final boss was still poo. The boss will just keep calling adds if you wipe them so I found its best to leave 2 or 3. However the boss can buff their attack and they can one shot someone in your party.
Got through the final boss ok, was tough but not as bad as robo cop. I've been fairly flippant with street fights and story fights as I'm a bit over levelled for them but this dungeon reminded me I need to keep up stock of items!

I have 198 Aloha Links friends, can't find the last 2, but pretty sure they're animals. This is pain

You animal. I'm about 160 but have two or three that are still question marks and I have no idea if I'm blind or something triggers them to spawn. One is in the little Japan area and I refuse to do any more laps to find them.

Chapter 8, around after you go batting.

This is how Y5 should have been done. Somewhat starting again with a different character and party but not entirely from scratch.

Right as I thought maybe I milked as much mahjong, koi koi and bonding with Kasuga as I could I get to do it all over again with Kiryu in a different location with different friends. However I'm not starting from level 1 so it doesn't feel like it's from scratch.

Some of the memories are hitting really hard too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back