XBX1 Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Remove this Banner Ad

I caved lol.
Now just waiting for a mp game lol. It really is bad isn't it. For those that have had no problems well done but it just took me 20 mins to get into a game ffs.

It's actually gotten worse for me, I can't find a game at all now.

2 games in 40 mins so i gave up and started some sp. Seriously that is just not good enough. And why does it throw you back to the find a game screen after each game so you have to go through the whole damn process again? And what ******* genius thought that was a good idea?

2 games in 40 mins so i gave up and started some sp. Seriously that is just not good enough. And why does it throw you back to the find a game screen after each game so you have to go through the whole damn process again? And what ******* genius thought that was a good idea?

It originally kept you in the lobby with the players you just played with but they changed it for some dumb reason, makes zero sense considering how ****ed MM is. The current way is fine in games with perfect MM.

Was rushed out to meet the H2 Anniversary date. Microsoft stuffed up

Yeah with another 6-12 months in development it could have been something special.
I'm going to buy to when it's cheaper for the campaigns but Halo MP is what people were excited about....
This will hurt sales for Halo 5 sadly as well.

The sad thing is if it ever gets fixed the online population will probably be dead.

I think if it ever does get fixed properly (doubtful) the hardcore halo players will try Halo 5, hate it and then go back to what they know. At least this game gives them the opportunity.
Any chance of Halo becoming big again however i think has been destroyed.

My friend and I spent a good 30mins trying to get into a party (worked fine between us before the latest patch) this morning before we gave up and played GTA. ******* ridiculous. The level of incompetence at 343 is ******* staggering.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's weird, I've had no trouble finding quick games for ages

It started to take 5-10mins for me to find games (after not being able to find a game for the first 2-3 weeks) and one of their updates ****ed it up again, now I can leave it searching for ridiculous amounts of time and not even find 1 player. I hope one day MS will wake up and take Halo away from this shitty dev.

The sad thing is if it ever gets fixed the online population will probably be dead.

This is the real problem. So it'll be "fixed" but you'll still be waiting 40 minutes for games because the population will be zilch.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/1-23-15-mcc-content-update-beta-test-faq

They're beta testing a patch. I think I can only laugh at this point.

343i continue to give no shits about anyone outside US/NA.

So this public beta was first delayed and now it's been cancelled, they're now doing all the testing internally.

You know, because their internal testing has been ******* golden up to this point.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/halo-community-update-2-9-15

New patch was released today and people are reporting faster matchmaking.

I downloaded the patch and I've been searching for a game for the past 14mins. Also haven't received my free month of live yet.

Edit: Gave up after 37mins of searching.

Last edited:
It seems to work better after the patch?

Hard to know 100% because the population is so dead that you can't find games in anything bar Team Slayer and Halo 2 Anniversary. But it found those games semi quickly, had even teams and very minimal lag, so...yay?

It seems to work better after the patch?

Hard to know 100% because the population is so dead that you can't find games in anything bar Team Slayer and Halo 2 Anniversary. But it found those games semi quickly, had even teams and very minimal lag, so...yay?

That's it's biggest problem, by the time they fixed the MP... nobody is playing it anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back