Hamish Hartlett - SANFL Senior Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Its gonna be tough but I reckon he might go in to the midfield at the Kingscote Hounds. Parndana is a tough ask but if he can keep up what he's been doing on the training track he could be right there in the centre square.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good move. From what I saw of the Port Magpies in 2023 Goldsack could not coach water to run downhill.

Then again it probably doesn't matter who the SANFL Coach is he will have to fit the Hinkley game plan. Can't have someone who doesn't conform and has the Magpies playing with system.

Good luck to Hammer though, he is about to take on one of the toughest jobs in Australian coaching.

Talk about a nothing job. One of the beloved Alberton catchcries - "who else you gonna get?" - seems spot on in this case.

Good move. From what I saw of the Port Magpies in 2023 Goldsack could not coach water to run downhill.

Then again it probably doesn't matter who the SANFL Coach is he will have to fit the Hinkley game plan. Can't have someone who doesn't conform and has the Magpies playing with system.

Good luck to Hammer though, he is about to take on one of the toughest jobs in Australian coaching.
And yet here we are appointing him as an afl assistant.

what his happening down there

Hamish defines the talented player that never got the best out of himself and went on to have an underwhelming career.

Inspiring choice!

C'mon, that's a bit unfair. He did bump that dwarf once and has sick tatts.

Hamish defines the talented player that never got the best out of himself and went on to have an underwhelming career.

Inspiring choice!
One of the highest draft picks to get a senior coaching gig- apart from Jack Watts the swimming coach.

But why judge a 35 yo by what he achieved at 16 yo. Was he really that talented? He had a magnificent kick, was tough but never quick or athletically gifted.

Im prepared to give him a go as a coach before judging him as a coach.

This is great news, the SANFL boys are gonna be tearing up the training track all off season. I hear big Tom Scully and Kyle Marshall are getting so quick and agile they are gonna be looking at a move in to the midfield next season.

This is great news, the SANFL boys are gonna be tearing up the training track all off season. I hear big Tom Scully and Kyle Marshall are getting so quick and agile they are gonna be looking at a move in to the midfield next season.

You made the same joke already at the start of the thread 🤣

You made the same joke already at the start of the thread 🤣
And in the middle of the thread :)

I will make it in every Hammer thread no matter how they get merged!

In fact I've really been tearing up the training track with these jokes, I reckon next season I'm primed to make a joke about the midfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back