Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Strongly recommend catching up with the Christian O’Connell podcast from last Friday, quality content from the man himself when in a sheer act of luck jack post from the show wanted to start his own wiki page.
Who did they ring to help? None other than Rompingwins himself!
Even asked him if he had to edit his own page!

Strongly recommend catching up with the Christian O’Connell podcast from last Friday, quality content from the man himself when in a sheer act of luck jack post from the show wanted to start his own wiki page.
Who did they ring to help? None other than Rompingwins himself!
Even asked him if he had to edit his own page!
what is his advice and what handle does he post under on this thread?

what is his advice and what handle does he post under on this thread?
They asked him totally obliviously if he had to make up his own wiki and keep it updated as a joke. To which he replied that of course he does it, and his wife edits it and his kids edits it. Effectively creating a sarcastic joke that we all know is actually true. Was a brilliant piece of radio couldn’t stop laughing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just went to check his wiki page to see if anyone had updated it and came across this article:

Growing up on a sheep farm in rural South Australia, Hamish McLachlan had big ambitions. The sports fan hoped to become a professional tennis player and AFL star.

Sadly, his dream was cut short when he hurt his knee during a weekend game of footy.

"I was hopeful I'd make a career out of one of them [sports]," he tells TV WEEK.

"But I had nine operations on my knee and lost a lot of mobility. I didn't play a lot of either sport after that."

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebr...-life-around-after-a-childhood-accident-45529
oh yeah he also rode the pony doing interviews at the spring carnival. Big Polo player did not know the fooking pony was lame.Absolute fooking joke. The pony did not have the opportunity to have nine operations and it probably has not played a lot of sports either.
For fooks sake McLachlan has to go and so does is fooking brother. Out the both of you people

Romps would be the sort of bloke who carries around a tape recorder to record messages for himself later

“Note to self, that hectic workload line was a winner”

Clicks back on

“You sly devil Hame”

“Idea for show - Jet from Gladiators to host a Millennium Barn Dance at Yeovil Aerodrome. Properly policed. Must not, repeat must not, turn into an all night rave..”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back