Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Was looking at another wiki earlier which reads a little “suspect”

Reckon there’s a few who curate their own

It reads that way but the stuff you probably found suspect was written by a guy who made similar contributions to the pages for Cameron Bruce, Adem Yze, John Terry, Frank Lampard, and so on.

Regardless, all the above actually had talent and carved out careers based on merit to at least justify some degree of ego, which is obviously the difference from romp's much more humorous case (though I was still oddly curious enough to investigate it).

It reads that way but the stuff you probably found suspect was written by a guy who made similar contributions to the pages for Cameron Bruce, Adem Yze, John Terry, Frank Lampard, and so on.

Regardless, all the above actually had talent and carved out careers based on merit to at least justify some degree of ego, which is obviously the difference from romp's much more humorous case (though I was still oddly curious enough to investigate it).

You’ve actually read those 4 wiki bios ?

* me ..you haven’t much going on in your life hey?

Aaron Fiora wiki page is a great read

Yep there’s gold in there:

“Considered at the time to be one of the most talented young footballers in the world Fiora made his AFL debut in 2000, playing mainly as a wingman and showing pace and excellent skills. There were early calls to have him inducted into the AFL Hall of Fame”

Yep there’s gold in there:

“Considered at the time to be one of the most talented young footballers in the world Fiora made his AFL debut in 2000, playing mainly as a wingman and showing pace and excellent skills. There were early calls to have him inducted into the AFL Hall of Fame”
Hard to tell whether it's written by him, or one of his mates taking the piss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rompingwins called the Lions v Pies game last night.
In the last minute of the game he commented " some player overkicks the cook".
He didnt try to correct his faux pas which leads me to think this likely how he treats his home staff and servants like the cook, maid and au pair.
What a grubby man....kicking the staff for not performing their duties correctly.
Its no surprise he runs over peoples pets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back