Harley Reid had a sad Birthday, has Pivitonian written all over him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahahahahaha losers. You can slobber over your screen but you ain't touching Harley ya Vic nuffies

lol, said nothing reassuring at all, just rambled on the club lines and tried to temper the fire. He’s got the AFL “obviously” down though.

Love the desperate copium from supporters of minnow Vic clubs creaming their pants at the fantasy of Reid playing for their shit clubs.

Here's your song plebs, repeat it to yourself next time you wake up from your wet dream.

music video dancing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Love the desperate copium from supporters of minnow Vic clubs creaming their pants at the fantasy of Reid playing for their s**t clubs.

Here's your song plebs, repeat it to yourself next time you wake up from your wet dream.

Oh well i guess that's the benefits you get for being the reigning wooden spooners! :$

lol, said nothing reassuring at all, just rambled on the club lines and tried to temper the fire. He’s got the AFL “obviously” down though.
He's an unscripted bloke. He doesn't get told to temper the fire or say club lines. Also bloke said that answer when he was cornered. It wasn't even Tim Watson asking are you home sick. Harley went out of the way to clarify that

Were you getting a bit edgy when he wouldn’t talk about signing with WC?
Bet you were
I felt reassured now watching the clip

He didn't indicate or give an impression he's extentending or not extending. He just said he hasn't thought of it but he's loving his footy. While not explicitly stating he is extending or not he did express how much he's loving his footy.

Love the desperate copium from supporters of minnow Vic clubs creaming their pants at the fantasy of Reid playing for their s**t clubs.

I just hope he can maintain his fitness when he re-signs given he'll also become the owner of 3 Hungry Jack's franchises

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back