Player Watch Harley Reid isnt leading the rising star so far

Remove this Banner Ad

It's also the ability to turn whilst maintaining his speed, just gets away from so many outstretched arms, has great spatial awareness
Hahahah like ontop of being able to fly for marks, kick goals, burst from stoppage and fend off the best midfielders in the game he can also turn on a dime like Daicos, Butters, Gulden, Warner, Walsh etc.

What a freak

North fans must be thinking he would look good in a North Melbourne jumper.

Seriously was the win to get off the bottom of the ladder last year really worth it?

It’s just so refreshing that he is actually living up to the preseason hype and I don’t see him dropping off. Is there anyone else like myself who is tuning in to watch every Eagles game because of this one kid? When was the last time there was someone else like this?

This thread is becoming a weird cult-like circle jerk of west coast supporters and Melbourne based club supporters hoping he comes to their club and leads them to a premiership o_O
your avatar is a tattooed model poorly photoshopped into a Collingwood kit which I assume fulfils some fantasy of yours, and you’re suggesting we are being weird

bro let us glaze Harley the kid is special

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s just so refreshing that he is actually living up to the preseason hype and I don’t see him dropping off. Is there anyone else like myself who is tuning in to watch every Eagles game because of this one kid? When was the last time there was someone else like this?
Ablett Senior? That one handed take while turning his man for his second goal looked every bit Ablett Senior.

Yeah exactly right, we can all glaze him even if he’s playing for another team

Never hated Dusty, Danger, Ablett, Swan, Bartel etc. either
All absolutely wonderful and entertaining to watch in their peak, even when they are killing you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back