Harry and Gary topping up retirement funds again.

Remove this Banner Ad

With Harry and Gary taking the opportunity to cash up again and Dangerflop always putting himself first will Geelong yet again fail in finals in 2020.

Gary was gone in finals and Harry well I thought he had already retired, compare this with Sean Grigg who retired early to allow Richmond to bring in a midseason draft player that went on to be third best on the ground in yet another flag winning year for the Tigers.

Is the me me me culture holding geelong back or is it just that they are a minnow club that had a moment of drug fueled success a decade ago that will never be repeated?

Thoughts?

I came here to read a post about two of our great champions. Yet it is someone talking smack about them, and it is posted with a Richmond supporter.

Now, I have to ask. You won a premiership a week ago. You should be celebrating and focusing on that. So why do you even care what Geelong players get paid?

I see a lot of posts bagging the Cats by Richmond and Hawthorn supporters in particular. It doesn't offend me. It more amuses me.

It amuses me how pathetic opposition posters who post against us are. You are OBSESSED with our team. You can't stop talking or posting about our team.

It smacks of the creep who posts hundreds of photos of his desired one all over his walls, and builds a shrine to her. It is like the stalker who hides in the bushes. Your obsession with Geelong is creepy.

Guess what. Back on the Geelong boards, we don't even talk about Richmond that much. We could care less about you. How does it feel that we are so indifferent to your side, that we don't think the sun shines out of Richmond's ass?

You are like the guy who has unrequited love for a girl, and is obsessed with her, and angry that she doesn't even know you exist.

Hell, some Richmond supporters in 2017 were happier about beating us in the QF than winning your first flag for 37 years. How warped is that?

Do you know what I think it is, that you have run us down all the time? I think that Richmond fans are pschologically scarred from seeing Gary Ablett snr kicking goal after goal after goal against you in the 80's and 90's. It is all the cricket scores and percentage boosters we got over Richmond over the years. You have never got over it.

Maybe it is insecurity. Even after winning two flags, you question if your team is actually good enough, if they could get thrashed by Geelong for close to twenty years before your recent success.

Keep posting crap against us. That includes Hawthorn fans and all the other pathetic and obsessed opposition supporters, who need to feel better about themselves by running us down. Do your best work. Because it will just validate what I have suspected for a long time. You aren't over what we did to you, and you always know, that no matter what your success, Richmond, at one time you were our personal bitch. See you loser!

I came here to read a post about two of our great champions. Yet it is someone talking smack about them, and it is posted with a Richmond supporter.

Now, I have to ask. You won a premiership a week ago. You should be celebrating and focusing on that. So why do you even care what Geelong players get paid?

I see a lot of posts bagging the Cats by Richmond and Hawthorn supporters in particular. It doesn't offend me. It more amuses me.

It amuses me how pathetic opposition posters who post against us are. You are OBSESSED with our team. You can't stop talking or posting about our team.

It smacks of the creep who posts hundreds of photos of his desired one all over his walls, and builds a shrine to her. It is like the stalker who hides in the bushes. Your obsession with Geelong is creepy.

Guess what. Back on the Geelong boards, we don't even talk about Richmond that much. We could care less about you. How does it feel that we are so indifferent to your side, that we don't think the sun shines out of Richmond's ass?

You are like the guy who has unrequited love for a girl, and is obsessed with her, and angry that she doesn't even know you exist.

Hell, some Richmond supporters in 2017 were happier about beating us in the QF than winning your first flag for 37 years. How warped is that?

Do you know what I think it is, that you have run us down all the time? I think that Richmond fans are pschologically scarred from seeing Gary Ablett snr kicking goal after goal after goal against you in the 80's and 90's. It is all the cricket scores and percentage boosters we got over Richmond over the years. You have never got over it.

Maybe it is insecurity. Even after winning two flags, you question if your team is actually good enough, if they could get thrashed by Geelong for close to twenty years before your recent success.

Keep posting crap against us. That includes Hawthorn fans and all the other pathetic and obsessed opposition supporters, who need to feel better about themselves by running us down. Do your best work. Because it will just validate what I have suspected for a long time. You aren't over what we did to you, and you always know, that no matter what your success, Richmond, at one time you were our personal bitch. See you loser!
So you agree, cool.

Catters 070911

With a late charging melt of the year contender

Brandon's compensation draft pick says hi, possibly a first round pick like we got for Vickery.

Ha Ha, sucked in

39.gif

Cool, the tigers flag was boring
I quite enjoyed it myself, the historical value alone made it worth it.
%TEAMSYEAR
456Rich 17.12 (114) v GWS 3.7 (25)2019
442.9Melb 8.14 (62) d Coll 2.2. (14)1960
370.5Geel 24.19 (163) d PA 6.8 (44)2007
"percentage-wise, the Tigers produced the most dominant performance in Grand Final history, their total of 17.12 (114) being four-and-a-half times bigger than the Giants' 3.7 (25)."

11 consecutive goals most ever.

Great game, although a little onesided after quarter time.

Another blatant AFL rort of the system, hardly something to cheer about but we will probably pick yet another star out of our arses with that pick, so it doesnt really matter.

If high picks alone won flags Carlton wouldnt be as s**t as they've been all these years.

Really hope the player drafted at pick 19 (in a live draft after all the Academy/F/S picks) turns out to be an absolute jet, just to spite you Tiger flogs 👍👍👍

Ha Ha, sucked in

39.gif
It's slightly disappointing but knowing we got Lynch,Pickett and Stack for nothing, it doesn't really matter. Lynch could win the Coleman, Pickett the Brownlow and Stack could be All- Australian.Ellis not in our best 22 with Rance and Stack to come back.

Really hope the player drafted at pick 19 (in a live draft after all the Academy/F/S picks) turns out to be an absolute jet, just to spite you Tiger flogs 👍👍👍
You know how silly you sound, you support one of the most arrogant teams in the comp or at least they were back when you were winning. Your's and others difficulty with dealing with Richmonds recent success just makes it all the more fun.

Just accept it, no one stays at the top for ever, personally I hope Carlton moves up the ladder before we slip, our rivalry was good back in the day lots of BS banter with my old Carlton mates, typical Carlton flogs but still good mates.

Catters 070911

With a late charging melt of the year contender

What melt?

A melt is when one is angry.

I'm not angry. I find your obsession with us funny.

I get it. I mean, if I was a Richmond supporter, I would think more about Geelong as well. It's understandable.

Your weak response to my post shows that I am on the money with your insecurity and mental breakdown as a result of years of watching Geelong thrash your team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice try Catfloggo

Hawthorn has been way better than the mighty Geewrong Catters over the journey :)

If you think that, then why do you constantly focus on us all the time?

You should revel in your own success, and not even worry about us, or give us a thought.

But Hawthorn fans constantly have to "one-up" us, and couldn't stand losing 11 in a row to us.

Is it that you never got over not picking Joel Selwood in the 2006 ND, and instead picking that spud, Mitch Thorp, one pick before?

Is it that Gary Ablett snr turned out to be a champ when he played for us, and if you had kept him, then you would have got Jr as well, but you missed out on both of them.

You should revel in your own success, and not even worry about us, or give us a thought.

But Hawthorn fans constantly have to "one-up" us, and couldn't stand losing 11 in a row to us.

Is it that you never got over not picking Joel Selwood in the 2006 ND, and instead picking that spud, Mitch Thorp, one pick before?

Is it that Gary Ablett snr turned out to be a champ when he played for us, and if you had kept him, then you would have got Jr as well, but you missed out on both of them.

And that's why your board has Clarko envy, you should be sacking Chris Scott for his inept coaching.... but you're stuck with him until 2022 :D

Also the Hawks do not want a criminal or a homophobe associated with the club :).

This seems like you know these emotions very well? a little too well.??

Just because she gave you a pity look once doesn't mean she cares about you champ, let her out of your basement

This seems like you know these emotions very well? a little too well.??

Just because she gave you a pity look once doesn't mean she cares about you champ, let her out of your basement

You're the ones who have to "one-up" us for beating you eleven times in a row and for taking the Abletts and Joel Selwood out of your grasp.

You're the ones who have to "one-up" us for beating you eleven times in a row and for taking the Abletts and Joel Selwood out of your grasp.
Geelong always excited by home and away wins, mainly at the cheat ground, 9 flags in 122 years tells me you need to adjust your focus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back