Harry and Gary topping up retirement funds again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong's midfield just walked to West Coast, is it too late to pull Scotty Selwood out of retirement?? :screamcat:
But they've still got Dangerflop, oh yes I see what you mean.

After halftime Danger had 2 posessions in the third, when the game was still winnable and 6 junktime posessions when it was all over in the last, zero 1 percenters for the game.

Lest not forget their circle-jerking over May premierships, the no-playoff telegram premierships from the 1800's and Frank Costya bailouts.

...and let's not forget the creepy obsession that Richmond and Hawthorn supporters have towards wishing ill on Geelong Football Club.

You know, if you showed the same creepy obsession to a person that you do to our club, you would end up on some watch list.

But it just shows that we are in your heads, and you are nothing without us.

...and let's not forget the creepy obsession that Richmond and Hawthorn supporters have towards wishing ill on Geelong Football Club.

You know, if you showed the same creepy obsession to a person that you do to our club, you would end up on some watch list.

But it just shows that we are in your heads, and you are nothing without us.
Ah the Cats always thinking it's all about them, that look at me spirit may just help your club survive the lean years that lie ahead.

Ah the Cats always thinking it's all about them, that look at me spirit may just help your club survive the lean years that lie ahead.

You're the one writing a post about us.

Richmond and Hawthorn supporters never stop talking about us.

There fixed.

I laugh at Richmond every time I watch a game from the 80's-90's of Gary Ablett snr kicking goal after goal after goal against a hapless Richmond.

I laugh that Richmond took Aaron Fiora instead of Matthew Pavlich and Richard Tambling instead of Buddy Franklin or Jarrad Roughead.

I also laugh at Hawthorn how they took Mitch Thorp one pick before Joel Selwood in the draft.

I laugh at the cricket scores Geelong used to kick against Richmond, and the 11 game streak we had against Hawthorn.

I laugh at how we have THREE recent premierships, as opposed to your mere two.

Richmond and their antics from years gone by have given me hours of laughter.

I honestly reckon Harry T fully intended to retire and concentrate on his family and work interests, but Chris Scott fully begged him to keep playing on.

Deep down Harry knows he is cooked, but let's be honest, Chris Scott is a desperate man, and had to persuade Harry reluctantly to play on.

I laugh at Richmond every time I watch a game from the 80's-90's of Gary Ablett snr kicking goal after goal after goal against a hapless Richmond.

I laugh that Richmond took Aaron Fiora instead of Matthew Pavlich and Richard Tambling instead of Buddy Franklin or Jarrad Roughead.

I also laugh at Hawthorn how they took Mitch Thorp one pick before Joel Selwood in the draft.

I laugh at the cricket scores Geelong used to kick against Richmond, and the 11 game streak we had against Hawthorn.

I laugh at how we have THREE recent premierships, as opposed to your mere two.

Richmond and their antics from years gone by have given me hours of laughter.
That’s the whole point, you celebrate all of that.

While ignoring the fact you owned the Tigers for over a decade only to lose both times to them when it mattered.

I laugh at the Handbaggers never beating the Hawks in a Grand Final since you have been alive, you know when it matters.

I have never known a bunch of brain dead Flogs who celebrate their coaches 70% winning record in Home and Away games but Ignore his 80% losing record in Finals.

He is trolling you from within, you idiots are too stupid to realise it.

That’s the whole point, you celebrate all of that.

While ignoring the fact you owned the Tigers for over a decade only to lose both times to them when it mattered.

I laugh at the Handbaggers never beating the Hawks in a Grand Final since you have been alive, you know when it matters.

I have never known a bunch of brain dead Flogs who celebrate their coaches 70% winning record in Home and Away games but Ignore his 80% losing record in Finals.

He is trolling you from within, you idiots are too stupid to realise it.

Richmond just got over the line in the PF this year, and we flogged them earlier in the year.

In 2018 they beat us by five points, when Ablett missed a shot at goal.

The only significant thrashing Richmond gave us was in the 2017 QF.

You don't know how old I am, so you don't know if I was around in 1963.

Fact is, in the last decade, the only reason either Richmond or Hawthorn have won flags is because you beat interstate sides on YOUR home ground. At least we beat Collingwood on their home ground in a Grand Final recently.

Give us Sydney, Fremantle or WCE in a GF at GMHBA, and we would beat them too.

Anyway, if you are so much better than us, then why mention it every five minutes. It smacks of insecurity, as if you have to keep saying it, because, deep down, you don't believe it. Maybe it is brought on by your team having the worse colours in the league.

I will admit to one mistake Geelong made. It is that us (along with other teams) allowed Richmond entry into the league in 1910, and allowed Hawthorn into our league in 1925. Other teams from the VFL wanted to come in, we should have put them in, and kept you out. It should have been Richmond, not University, who fell over of the 1910 teams.

I laugh how constantly you bag us, yet you claim to not see us as a threat. If we weren't a threat, then you wouldn't even give us the time of day. Your actions betray your words.

Last edited:
You mean after his old man? Apple didn't fall far from the tree, both regarded teammates as window dressing there to help them heap glory on themselves.

Best thing is Taylor/Scablett playing on demonstrates how little faith the coaches have in Henry/Narkle to take over their roles. Their youf's s**t and they can only force back the cliff so long but they'll be damned if they're going to confront that problem today when it can be put off until tomorrow! 😆

3 rising star noms in 2019.

Yeah s**t youf hey

I will admit to one mistake Geelong made. It is that us (along with other teams) allowed Richmond entry into the league in 1910, and allowed Hawthorn into our league in 1925. Other teams from the VFL wanted to come in, we should have put them in, and kept you out. It should have been Richmond, not University, who fell over of the 1910 teams.

I laugh how constantly you bag us, yet you claim to not see us as a threat. If we weren't a threat, then you wouldn't even give us the time of day. Your actions betray your words.
So what you are confirming is that the Mighty Hawks gave the Handbaggers a 35 year headstart yet still has won 4 more Premierships since being in the same Comp.

Wow no wonder you have “Hawk Envy”

I am giving you the time of the day to point out how much better the Hawks have been, also to spread the word to all you Handbaggers to wake up to the bloke that is trolling you from within.

Mr 80% losing record in Finals C.Scott has pulled a con job on you idiots, all he has to do is win enough Home and Away games to keep you knobs distracted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back