Have you ever saved some ones life?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not taking the piss from someone in an elaborate and deliberate way to get a whole bunch of likes. How do we know it wasn’t true?
Why should he set a standard? You think other posters will post differently based on what he posts?

Len Nicodemo

Cancelled
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
The only one who has derailed the thread has been you and I think you're well aware of it.
No mate, I’ve pulled you up for being rude and sarcastic where in fact as a moderator you should be a bit better. Sorry you don’t understand your responsibilities. Since we aren’t talking about the topic, I am done.

Len Nicodemo

Cancelled
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Why should he set a standard? You think other posters will post differently based on what he posts?
Why should he set a standard? Yeah you’re right, moderators shouldn’t set a standard to promote decent levels of discussion. They should engage in the piss talk. What exactly is he moderating? I think posters will have an awareness of standards based on how they conduct themselves.

Why should he set a standard? Yeah you’re right, moderators shouldn’t set a standard to promote decent levels of discussion. They should engage in the piss talk. What exactly is he moderating? I think posters will have an awareness of standards based on how they conduct themselves.
Oh. So nobody else will change how they post coz of Loons? So you're basically whinging for no reason.

Awesome.

Len Nicodemo

Cancelled
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Oh. So nobody else will change how they post coz of Loons? So you're basically whinging for no reason.

Awesome.
You don’t know what you’re talking about..... I am not explaining it again if the light bulb moment hasn’t flashed for you.

You don’t know what you’re talking about..... I am not explaining it again if the light bulb moment hasn’t flashed for you.
I know exactly what I'm talking about. Unfortunately your holier than thou reply straight up backed you into a corner and you're now running around in circles hoping an opening will appear.

Which brings me back to, get a life.

Len Nicodemo

Cancelled
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
I know exactly what I'm talking about. Unfortunately your holier than thou reply straight up backed you into a corner and you're now running around in circles hoping an opening will appear.

No it didn’t back me into a corner. Same message, same opinion. Don’t believe moderators should take the piss like that. Thanks for your over analysis. It’s all it is.

Len Nicodemo

Cancelled
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne

It’s not holier than thou, its simply trying to ask the people managing the forum to not disrespect people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if we saved his life or not but I was out to dinner with my housemates when I lived close to the city in the early 2000's. We were on our way back home near Chapel St/Dandenong Rd intersection when a car plowed into a pedestrian. He flew about 30 metres and the driver didn't stop. We drove right up to where he was laying and stopped behind him so no cars could hit him. Did the DRABC which I had learnt not long beforehand to make sure he kept breathing before the ambos arrived.

The guy was in a pretty bad way. Was having convulsions and stuff and last we heard some of his skull had to be removed to release the pressure on his brain.

Craven Morehead

I really don't care what you think.
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Hi Loonerty . I'm really sorry that I mentioned Clint Eastwood and our local SJW got his panties in a twist.
Since you're a Moderator and the bastion of all that is good, righteous and noble, can you please contact GG and tell him that I am sorry.
I feel just awful for upsetting him so.
Yours in peace and PC.
Craven.

Jun 12, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
As a police officer, I have saved multiple lives.

My biggest act of heroism was about 4 years ago. This really crazy dude told me that he had planted a bomb on a bus and if the bus slowed down below 80km/h it would explode. I managed to get on the bus and, after some crazy shenanigans, successfully rescued all the passengers before executing a controlled explosion of the device. And then I ****ed Sandra Bullock. It was all over the news.

My biggest act of heroism was about 4 years ago. This really crazy dude told me that he had planted a bomb on a bus and if the bus slowed down below 80km/h it would explode. I managed to get on the bus and, after some crazy shenanigans, successfully rescued all the passengers before executing a controlled explosion of the device. And then I ****ed Sandra Bullock. It was all over the news.

You arsehole, i actually got excited there

:$

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Nah, just think moderators shouldn’t provoke s**t fights by deconstructing posters comments and being sarcastic to get a like at the expense of others.

I’ve reported it. Pathetic.

You're over-reacting....Loonerty's er 'story', was warranted from a historical context alone.....It got the likes it did because it was context appropriate.

Also….They aint a mod on the GD board. Therefore they have carte blanche to post as any other regular poster does in here.

And besides, it was funny, so lighten up.....The thread will return to equilibrium soon enough of it's own accord, as it seems to have done already.

**** yeah, nice man.
Reminds me of the time I was walking through a park late at night and saw twenty thug skater type kids harassing some girl who looked like she was on her way home from work. I went up to them and said "HARASS ME INSTEAD YOU BASTARDS" and then they all fought me and I survived after knocking them all out with moves I learned from watching wrestling and The Matrix. Think I knocked six out with Stone Cold Stunners, two with Rock Bottoms and then the rest I hit with a pedigree. There was one guy who I put in a Sharpshooter when he tried to run away as well.

Then the girl said "Oh Loonerty you're so amazing thank you" which was weird because I never said my name let alone my BigFooty username but then she proposed to me and I said yes and now we're married. Also she is a supermodel super genius CEO of a massive environmental science company.

It's tough being kind.
1550661468802.png

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
******ed boy, friends with his brother, was in the wrong place, found him being bullied by about 8 street thugs (usa street thugs with chaind and knives type), stepped in, moved him aside and told them to take me on you weak shits. copped an almighty beating/stabbing, face broken good, stabbed in stomach and arm, i had called my friend before venturing off so he got there "in time" so to speak.

a 12 yo girl was being accosted by a dirty crim at a park bridge, had her puppy held up over the bridge threatening to drop it unless she went with him. i stepped in, having coincidentally walked in on it, got stabbed in the arm but my actions managed to get the dog on the ground and the girl to runaway....tho to her credit she hung around to thank me.

just two off the top of my head.

thug is white American code for word that starts with n and ends with r #uncomfortable

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Was at a kids birthday party a few years ago sitting on the edge of a pool with around half a dozen scattered adults and a truck load of kids swimming, diving, jumping, the usual shenanigans. Looked to my left just beside me and saw this young girl would have been around 6 years of age slowly floating face up down to the bottom of the pool, reached down grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up coughing and spluttering, it was surreal, didn't even click what was happening till later on, felt like autopilot, no one noticed, she ran over to her mother and that was that, didn't tell anyone till I got home. No doubt in my mind she was on her way out.

Used to go ride our bikes at a disused quarry.
The quarry had a lake of sorts in the middle of it and I convinced my friend who couldn't swim to jump in and paddle back. It's easy I told him.

He took everything off other than his jeans and dived straight in.
Upon surfacing he panicked, started splashing around and went under.

I dived in, still with boots on and had to find him in the black soup.
By this time he was dragging me down also, so I chose to just to get behind him and push him to shore. Fortunately that worked but wasn't easy.

We were both relatively calm after the event and not much was said, but plenty of nightmares followed for both of us.

Liar. That was that movie. The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back