Have you ever saved some ones life?

Remove this Banner Ad

Len Nicodemo

Cancelled
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Was more my mate than me, as I thought the dude was already dead and didn't want to touch the body. But in short, there was a guy laying across the train tracks passed out. We learned later that the cops had been called at least an hour earlier and had told the train to stop (obviously didn't bother with the 2 minute walk from the station to the train track). The train did not stop. My mate, mum and eventually me dragged the guy off the tracks about 10 seconds before the train came barreling through.
That’s James Bond stuff

Len Nicodemo

Cancelled
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
After I see all my wife's supermodel friends. I'm a great lover as well so my wife lets her single friends see me.
Do you think as a moderator you should be openly paying out on people which may in turn start a whole heap of trolling and immature carry on in this thread? If he is talking rubbish, so be it, but we really don’t know. Your behaviour will probably derail the thread which I find pretty much the opposite of what you’re supposed to do.

Do you think as a moderator you should be openly paying out on people which may in turn start a whole heap of trolling and immature carry on in this thread? If he is talking rubbish, so be it, but we really don’t know. Your behaviour will probably derail the thread which I find pretty much the opposite of what you’re supposed to do.
I don't think my position as a moderator has ever impacted my posting so I don't think there's any issues.

Thanks for the question.

Len Nicodemo

Cancelled
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
I don't think my position as a moderator has ever impacted my posting so I don't think there's any issues.

Thanks for the question.
Well it’s not what you think, it’s how you behave. There’s a difference. You’ve clearly sarcastically paid out on him to take the piss, if you can’t see that, maybe you should not moderate. Have you considered how he is feeling by mocking him?

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies

Found the GG Alias.

Well it’s not what you think, it’s how you behave. There’s a difference. You’ve clearly sarcastically paid out on him to take the piss, if you can’t see that, maybe you should not moderate. Have you considered how he is feeling by mocking him?
I think he'll live.

Thanks for the question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Nah, just think moderators shouldn’t provoke s**t fights by deconstructing posters comments and being sarcastic to get a like at the expense of others.

I’ve reported it. Pathetic.

You want mods to act like robots?

They are human too you know. and if you knew GGs posting history you would understand.

anyway, let's leave that there.

Len Nicodemo

Cancelled
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
You want mods to act like robots?

They are human too you know. and if you knew GGs posting history you would understand.

anyway, let's leave that there.
Couldn’t care less. I want moderators not to sarcastically demean a posters comments to get a few likes. Kind of those little things that might make someone feel like s**t. Maybe the poster was telling the truth, who cares if he wasn’t, it’s an Internet forum, an avenue for him. Don’t be a prick for the hell of it.

Len Nicodemo

Cancelled
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
I am very cool with that.

Thanks for the questions.
Yet you’ve sarcastically responded to him and basically said he was talking s**t. You think that’s what you should be doing as a moderator? Facilitating s**t trolling and derailing a thread?

Yet you’ve sarcastically responded to him and basically said he was talking s**t. You think that’s what you should be doing as a moderator? Facilitating s**t trolling and derailing a thread?
The only one who has derailed the thread has been you and I think you're well aware of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back