Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Nice. My late father was born in Rotterdam.
Rotterdam is the best city to live in. Like the Sydney/Melbourne comparison, Rotterdam is better than Amsterdam in every way except visually.

Rotterdam is the best city to live in. Like the Sydney/Melbourne comparison, Rotterdam is better than Amsterdam in every way except visually.
I'm planning to visit my cousins within the next two years. Most of my Dad's side still live there.

Only since Hawforn have been crap 😲
Actually, I moved here in 2008 and since the beginning of the year I have been thinking and talking about moving back. I decided just now I won’t be moving back.

I'm planning to visit my cousins within the next two years. Most of my Dad's side still live there.
If Australia decides to let people out again. I was supposed to be in Aust in June/July and have the ticket valid into next year, but I’m not in high hopes I will be able to use it

If Australia decides to let people out again. I was supposed to be in Aust in June/July and have the ticket valid into next year, but I’m not in high hopes I will be able to use it
Andrews is gone within the next two weeks and we're re-opening.

Weird they'd dump him with a 60%+ approval rating
The bloke is a lying dog. And approval my arse.

He's ****ed an entire state.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is a smart move actually, basically we get an extra assistant coach under the player's cap rather than in the 'soft cap'.
Plus we get one good thing to look forward to in 2021 (400 games).

That and who we pick with our 2nd top 3 pick in a row :(

I guess it means you don't have to overpay one of your shittruck youfs to meet salary cap requirements

Not long now Handbaggers and we all know what’s going to happen.

The worst part for you Flogs, is that deep down you know it as well.

Yeah, but we didn't spend the last 5 years trading first rounders for mercenaries in an effort to avoid the inevitable. Ergo, we have exciting youf building and 3 first rounders in hand :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back