Mega Thread Hawfs and Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 200000 page sh*tfight (Part 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaaaand we’ve hit another 10,000 posts so time to roll it over and go again

IMG_1180.gif

Continued from part 5

Previous Threads

Part 4

Part 3

Part 2

Part 1

Wow, this is on track for more sequels than that car racing 💩.

Let me begin this chapter by saying
I don't like you, Hawthorn
I don't think you're quite as bad as your current ladder position suggests, but I don't think your current list will win anything either
Thanks for Izzy, and if the Cats don't go all the way this year then good luck to Gunston

Hey Mayblooms, congrats on knifing Clarko & poaching assistant coach Mitchell from West Coast, he looks like a much better upgrade. :$

View attachment 1692764
keep-rollin.gif

View attachment 1692764

Continued from part 5

Previous Threads

Part 4

Part 3

Part 2

Part 1
Make Isaac 'Norm' Smith the cover image please. :nerdv1:

I love that there will be two statues of Hawthorn rejects at Kadina Park - brings tears to my eyes.

On another note - why can't Geelong handle the Purple Haze? It is incredible the hold they have on you. Probably equal status when it comes to minnow clubs but I would have thought Geelong experience at being minnow might get them over the line

Interesting next 2 weeks for the Cats b4 the bye. Whilst they should take care of the Giants at home, the bulldogs are in good form and the Cats might struggle at Marvel against their pace.

Interesting next 2 weeks for the Cats b4 the bye. Whilst they should take care of the Giants at home, the bulldogs are in good form and the Cats might struggle at Marvel against their pace.

The Cats' age had to catch up one day
The injury list doesn't help, but this monumental run of finals performances over 20 years won't last forever
Perhaps reality is simply coming home to roost

On form, neither game will be easy, and the Bulldogs would be comfortable favourites

Thanks friend.... saves me having to look at the fixture.

You can always count on getting your Geelong news and information from Hawfie posters all year round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You blokes can't even tank right.

Thanks friend.... saves me having to look at the fixture.

You can always count on getting your Geelong news and information from Hawfie posters all year round
Translation
My Handbaggers have lost the last 2 games and I know the cliff is coming so I have lost interest because I am a bandwagon Flog.

Translation
My Handbaggers have lost the last 2 games and I know the cliff is coming so I have lost interest because I am a bandwagon Flog.
What's that green badge under your username represent?

And with the job now done, the Geelong plant we sent in to be the Hawfs CEO rides off into the sunset. That'll do Justin, that'll do.

I knew it was all your fault!

I don't think people talk enough about how Hawthorn have been trying to build Dingley for 10 years and still have nothing to show for it. It's miles away from Hawthorn...In the meantime they've had the worst facilities in the league since GWS was working out of a shipping container! They'll still have crap facilities for another 10 years. You'd hate to go to Hawthorn as a player.

I don't think people talk enough about how Hawthorn have been trying to build Dingley for 10 years and still have nothing to show for it. It's miles away from Hawthorn...In the meantime they've had the worst facilities in the league since GWS was working out of a shipping container! They'll still have crap facilities for another 10 years. You'd hate to go to Hawthorn as a player.
Whack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back