Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
It's "smarter" to wait a year, yet it would cost the club a lot more in doing so.

May as well attempt to get him this year when we can sign him up at a cheaper rate :)

Geelong would love him as he would be a genuine missing piece to their premiership puzzle..... a much better option than Gazza Rohan.

How is giving up a rising star runner upand a first rounder cheaper than getting him for free?

Is the Hawks window about to shut?

How is giving up a rising star runner upand a first rounder cheaper than getting him for free?
Remember you’re talking to a flog who thinks you can kick goals running the other way. :$

#ralphlogic

Is the Hawks window about to shut?

He won't be free you silly Catfloggo. We'd have to give him a bigger contract than what we currently do now ;)

Remember you’re talking to a flog who thinks you can kick goals running the other way. :$

#ralphlogic

Menzel only runs one way and gets cheap goals in doing so, he's a weak excuse for a "forward" :D

His defensive efforts are the 4th worst in Geewrong's current list (behind Biblett, Sookwood and Dangerflop).

His defensive efforts are the 4th worst in Geewrong's current list (behind Biblett, Sookwood and Dangerflop).
Did you look those stats up or is it just another wiggum opinion?

He won't be free you silly Catfloggo. We'd have to give him a bigger contract than what we currently do now ;)
Menzel only runs one way and gets cheap goals in doing so, he's a weak excuse for a "forward" :D

Unlike your captain and Bruest who are the biggest goalsquare scabs in the history of the game.

And yet he averages more goals than Crypil “cherry picker extraordinare” Rioli. Ouch. :)

Unlike your captain and Bruest who are the biggest goalsquare scabs in the history of the game.

And yet both have more premiership medals ;)

And yet he averages more goals than Crypil “cherry picker extraordinare” Rioli. Ouch. :)

I'm sure Cyril is laughing while polishing his 4 premiership medals andhis Norm Smith medal. Especially the 2008 premiership medal where he singlehandedly embarrassed 3 Geewrong veterans while he was a rookie.

And yet both have more premiership medals ;)

I'm sure Cyril is laughing while polishing his 4 premiership medals andhis Norm Smith medal. Especially the 2008 premiership medal where he singlehandedly embarrassed 3 Geewrong veterans while he was a rookie.

Durayea has two medals. It's nice to have but zero reflection on talent or worth.

Mitchell, JOM and now Scully and Wingard are going to see out their days flagless

I'm sure Cyril is laughing while polishing his 4 premiership medals andhis Norm Smith medal.
What about his Peter Crimmins medal..?

Last edited:
Reading between the lines here I'm guessing someone criticised Menzel or Ablett for their defensive problems.

This is well known. Even within yhe club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's Chris Scott two years in a row

Year 1: Recruits Ablett thinking a premiership is in the bag.... FAIL
Year 2: Recruits Spud Rohan thinking a premiership is in the bag..... FAIL

:D

Out of interest how did boom recruit JOM go this final series?

I can understand you giving up football for the year after being thrashed in the elimination final.

I quite enjoyed the Hawks comedy routine.

Power-Switch-AFL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back