Team Captain
Jun 16, 2003
Glenferrie
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hull City AFC
Hi Hawkers...

Just wondering whether anyone has a copy of this image but in a larger / clearer format?

Much love in advance.

Screen Shot 2012-10-11 at 9.21.30 PM.png

Gee I havent seen that logo for a while, I remember when I was a kid you could get that logo as a hologram sticker, ah memories :D but to answer your question I have no idea where to find one sorry, btw, who is the lovely young lady in your avatar pic? :thumbsu:

I still have that hologram sticker, (logo/dermie style) along with all the other clubs from the time including the Roy boys.

I actually think they came as part of that series of footy stickers which included the players, they used to come in the packets like the ones the footy cards came in

Hi Hawkers...

Just wondering whether anyone has a copy of this image but in a larger / clearer format?

Much love in advance.

View attachment 5754

I don't have that one ...

but I have fat-royal-angry-hawk ??

Dyj2d
-Burp

Ahh, memories!!

Quite sad to see the Lions, and realise it's not the Roys.

Then it's quite unsettling to realise, if not for the efforts of some, we'd be merged.

So for me, I feel deeply for the old Lions, and am eternally grateful that we prospered beyond all our wildest imaginings...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh, memories!!

Quite sad to see the Lions, and realise it's not the Roys.

Then it's quite unsettling to realise, if not for the efforts of some, we'd be merged.

So for me, I feel deeply for the old Lions, and am eternally grateful that we prospered beyond all our wildest imaginings...

Ummm it is the Roys, the Bears are there too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back