News Hawks team up with iiNet

Remove this Banner Ad

They are pretty big, was with them until recently but moved to Telstra as I want to access live afl on my iPad they actually have naming rights to the NBL, yes the NBL still exists.

I've been with iinet for a few years now. I've been very impressed with their products and, for a big company, their service is very good. I ported my service when I moved my casa and there were a few hassles, mostly because of the belligerent behemoth Telstra, but iinet bent over backwards to get stuff fixed and applied generous credits. Everything was very proactive and about solving the problem. Good company, good brand.

Then went on to acquire Westnet, Netspace and Internode.... all the other significant competitors outside of Telstra/Optus.
I've used them as an ISP since they acquired TIG back in the 90's and been using them for phone as well for many years.

No comparison to telstra or Optus - ie they are good value and provide a superior quality service.

And given their size they have the ability to expand their sponsorship so while sad to see HSBC go after many years shows we have the ability to attract quality sponsors without having to sell our soul.

Arrived back in Oz 4½ years ago and been with them ever since. At the time I did a pretty solid comparison of providers and they came out on top. Service has been A+.

Then they stood up for the privacy of subscribers.

They've got me for a good while yet. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I've been with iinet for a few years now. I've been very impressed with their products and, for a big company, their service is very good. I ported my service when I moved my casa and there were a few hassles, mostly because of the belligerent behemoth Telstra, but iinet bent over backwards to get stuff fixed and applied generous credits. Everything was very proactive and about solving the problem. Good company, good brand.
Same.
Telstra bent over backwards to tear a new one in me, iinet bent over backwards to fix up the new one telstra tore

More than happy to be with iinet and even more happy that they are happy to sponsor the mighty hawks

Same.
Telstra bent over backwards to tear a new one in me, iinet bent over backwards to fix up the new one telstra tore

More than happy to be with iinet and even more happy that they are happy to sponsor the mighty hawks

Yeah, I've been pleasantly surprised. Completely different to the other majors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back