AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West End Redbacks, Cleveland Browns
Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

Unfortunately that won’t be possible.
Hawks supporters have dished out plenty whilst winning over the years but now the wheel has turned, can’t cop their fair share in return.
The “front running” supporter reputation is well earned.
It’s been fun, but I’ll have to leave it there …
Rent free

Hawks supporters have dished out plenty whilst winning over the years but now the wheel has turned, can’t cop their fair share in return.
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Damn man… you so badly want us to be upset, must kill you to know most are very happy with the direction of the club.

Keep up the fake concern trolling though, it isn’t sad at all.

The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

Cry Baby Crying GIF by HEET GG

Someone is nervous about the next Hawk's dynasty I see.

Someone is nervous about the next Hawk's dynasty I see.
Someone also just made it very obvious that they’ve got some mental scarring.

One finals win and these Carlton supporters are up and about!
Congratulations!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Genuinely thought Hawks were getting Liam Henry. Bit of a shame; a wing combination of Henry and Amon would have been brilliant.
I am so glad we didn't. Just have a look at his draft thread and the shitshow btw freo and Saints fans

Doesn't look like a deal will get done & he will end up in PSD.

I am so glad we didn't. Just have a look at his draft thread and the shitshow btw freo and Saints fans

Haha mate, trade period is approaching, that thread is extremely civil all things considered and nothing anyone says or does on here will have any impact on the trade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes out of contract.

Not a chance we'd be giving up our first pick with the situation we're in.

My mistake not sure why I thought otherwise. In that case the above would be fair.

A deal between St Kilda and Freo will probably get done, but it's going to be one of those very late deals.

I personally don't think he is worth all the bother and fuss Freo seem to making over him myself.

Have a sneaky suspicion the Hawks will pull of a surprise trade out of nowhere in the trade period, no ITK or rumours I have heard, I just got a feeling they have a move up their sleeve no one saw coming..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back