AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West End Redbacks, Cleveland Browns
Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

I'm worried about the Hawks. They seem to be the club that every agent is taking the piss with to pump up the value of their clients. I know they said they would be aggressive this trade period, but surely they can't be missing this many players. I think it behoves the club to announce where they are at.
Holy moly. North were uncompetitive this year, 4-5 years into a rebuild. I've been critical of Hawthorn but they had a serious crack this year and at least showed they had some self respect. Over exceeded my expectations and I'm happy to say Sam Mitchell is on the way to proving me wrong. He could almost be the coach of the year.

Holy moly. North were uncompetitive this year, 4-5 years into a rebuild. I've been critical of Hawthorn but they had a serious crack this year and at least showed they had some self respect. Over exceeded my expectations and I'm happy to say Sam Mitchell is on the way to proving me wrong. He could almost be the coach of the year.

Lol.

I somehow think the coach that took 17th last year to 1 point from a GF with 2 finals wins did just a little bit better than the secret weapon from Dingley.

Lol.

I somehow think the coach that took 17th last year to 1 point from a GF with 2 finals wins did just a little bit better than the secret weapon from Dingley.
Compare the lists. I couldn't believe the midfield Hawthorn were rolling out at the start of the year and yet they knocked off Collingwood and Brisbane. Huge credit.

Lol.

Says almost as much about Leon as it does about Kingsley.

Deal. Jai looks great, whereas Jake seems incapable of either putting on weight or getting a kick in the twos and will be delisted next week. Now, tell me your PSD fantasies.
Is there a North thread you can post in?

If McKay gets Band 2, it means Dodoro is trying to play us. You've done all you could to get him to Band 1, many thanks.
Hungry Dinner GIF

So as things stand atm :

Out : Brockman Koschitzke

In : D’Ambrosio

They’ll pay nothing for D’Ambrosio and receive similar for Brockman and Koschitzke.

The hawks have a warchest but is there anyone interested in a move to waverley …

So as things stand atm :

Out : Brockman Koschitzke

In : D’Ambrosio

They’ll pay nothing for D’Ambrosio and receive similar for Brockman and Koschitzke.

The hawks have a warchest but is there anyone interested in a move to waverley …
Just buy a membership mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Na. I think what I said. That you guys are being used by player managers this year. I agree that you have probably only seriously gome after McKay, and possibly Henry.
I think you were a bit early in your rebuild to target Ben antway

We pulled out from the race for Henry. Not the other way around.

Let the Saints deal with Bell and his demands.

In: Jack Ginnivan, Mabior Chol, Jack Gunston, Massimo D'Ambrosio

Out: Tyler Brockman, Brandon Ryan, Jacob Koschitzke

Draft Picks: 4, 44, 47, 49, 61, 62, 63, 83

A new forward line awaits in 2024, having brought in Chol and Ginnivan and the returning Gunston.

One of the clubs we know have an interest in pick 1, have they got enough to put forward an enticing offer?

If not, do they take pick 4 to the draft? Or do they split it, add some more talent, whilst maintaining the required points to match any bids with later selections?

One of the clubs we know have an interest in pick 1, have they got enough to put forward an enticing offer?

If not, do they take pick 4 to the draft? Or do they split it, add some more talent, whilst maintaining the required points to match any bids with later selections?
West Coast have already rejected 4, F1 and Brockman, we don’t have anything better to offer

West Coast have already rejected 4, F1 and Brockman, we don’t have anything better to offer

The deal that moved pick 1 last year was a 4-team deal.

Granted it involved players but I suspect you're a live chance in this one...until you're not.

I think if north are dumb enough to do 2 and 3 or 2 and next years first, then west coast take that. If not I think they’ll take 4, our future first plus future second (if we get permission to trade by the afl)

They do not. West Coast want more than pick 4 and a future first and now that players are not involved, the next best thing Hawthorn can add to the offer is Collingwoods future first.

Maybe they split pick 4 with the demons or something and add one of those picks? But I cant see it.

The Harley ship has sailed.

Disappointing because I would have been happy if they took a punt and sold the farm for him. The F1 will go to the dogs in 12 months, unless FA is brought forward....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back