Autopsy Hecking Heck - Walyalup defeat Euro-Yroke by 12 Scoring Shots at Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

JOM getting as many votes as Marshall is kinda funny View attachment 1995103
Look, I thought JOM was pretty good, but not vote worthy good. Def fulfilling his role then,

But also,. Marshall was the only thing keeping the saints in it, deserved more.

Marshall bombed it forward with his clearances too much I reckon. Conversely almost all Jacksons were by hand. This is why Jackson had three times as many score involvements and score launches.

I'd say Jackson was getting on top right when Dunstall (who is an idiot to fair) chimed in to mention he though Marshall was getting on top. From there he was a big factor in the dominance that should have resulted in an 8+ goal win.

Last edited:
Marshall bombed it forward with his clearances too much I reckon. Conversly almost all Jacksons were by hand. This is why had three times as many score involvements and score launches.

I'd say Jackson was getting on top right when Dunstall (who is an idiot to fair) chimed in to mention he though Marshall was getting on top. For there he was a bug factor in the dominance that should have resulted in an 8+ goal win.
Fair enough, but I think it shows that Jackson had players to give off to, Marshall had to shoulder the load himself.

Imagine if Marshall had the pies midfield around him to dish off to?

Fair enough, but I think it shows that Jackson had players to give off to, Marshall had to shoulder the load himself.

Imagine if Marshall had the pies midfield around him to dish off to?
It's a miracle the Saints are competitive at all with that list, let alone that midfield. Won't save Ross from a second sacking in the next 18 months if he can't make that turd shine the like the Sun itself though.

How can you sync them ?
You need SEN app and on the live broadcast the option appears for relevant game that’s being televised either on 7 or Fox. Just mute the tv after that and bob’s your uncle. Just don’t do it for Freo’s home games as you’ll probably have to listen to Tim Gossage 😂

JOM getting as many votes as Marshall is kinda funny View attachment 1995103

Could be 1.1 for O'Meara or 2.0 from the coaches. Same with Marshall. Maybe Lyon gave O'meara 2 - he often says conversion is the most underrated stat in football.

Jackson could be 5.1 or 4.2. Young could be 5.0 or 4.1. and the other 3's and 2's are players getting votes from one coach only (except with the variation noted with Marshall/O'meara where both can be 2.0's or one can be a 1.1)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But no one is going to change what has worked brilliantly for him his whole junior career and the first few AFL seasons
You are never going to kick goals from the 50 with a walk up approach. I identified this flaw 12 months ahead of the pack.
No-one has ever had a goal kicking approach (walk up) like that. Shit coaching panel, no idea.

You are never going to kick goals from the 50 with a walk up approach. I identified this flaw 12 months ahead of the pack.
No-one has ever had a goal kicking approach (walk up) like that. s**t coaching panel, no idea.

Wait really??? Our coaches are really shit then. Have you tried getting on the blower to Jamie Graham and JL to let them know?

Actually your other option is just heading down to Cockburn and letting them know in person, they’ll hire you on the spot.

Wait really??? Our coaches are really s**t then. Have you tried getting on the blower to Jamie Graham and JL to let them know?

Actually your other option is just heading down to Cockburn and letting them know in person, they’ll hire you on the spot.
Jamie Graham? Who is this genius, what has he ever done to make you too piss scared to question him?
Amiss goal kicking approach is rubbish, that is why from any shot of distance he does a veer to the left, he has no MOMENTUM.
Go back through Australian Rules history and find me a successful forward who WALKED in.

Wait really??? Our coaches are really s**t then. Have you tried getting on the blower to Jamie Graham and JL to let them know?

You are probably one of the crew calling him Nev 12 months ago. Now changed it to Gunna.

If you remember Lobb couldn't kick a goal with that silly stutter he had, he did something about it and became very accurate and from some distance out. Amiss should change his approach and do a normal type run up when kicking for goal, he'll need to practice a lot obviously.

No-one has ever had a goal kicking approach (walk up) like that. s**t coaching panel, no idea.
I don't think many disagreed with you on his distance and many said similar. Don't think it's that massive a call but when you are getting 41.15 or whatever it was, no one cares

Finally got to watch the replay, most of it has all been said but a few fun points;

• Chapman being healthy and looking good is great, he adds some really good decision making
  • Our intercept and contested marking were both lacking this game, getting Cox back will actually be quite influential
  • Our ball movement has improved a lot, it has just been overshadowed by the crap goal kicking the last 2 weeks

You need SEN app and on the live broadcast the option appears for relevant game that’s being televised either on 7 or Fox. Just mute the tv after that and bob’s your uncle. Just don’t do it for Freo’s home games as you’ll probably have to listen to Tim Gossage 😂
my tv and radio seem to be a few seconds apart

when the game is going really badly I mute everything and click refresh on afl.com.au :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back