Autopsy Hecking Heck - Walyalup defeat Euro-Yroke by 12 Scoring Shots at Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

You are never going to kick goals from the 50 with a walk up approach. I identified this flaw 12 months ahead of the pack.
No-one has ever had a goal kicking approach (walk up) like that. s**t coaching panel, no idea.

Not sure what you are on about. He had that kicking action way before he came to the club and it worked for him as in his final year at East Perth colts he kicked 51.15 (77% accuracy). Up until this year in AFL he kicked 45.18, which is over 71% scoring accuracy which is elite. It’s definitely a very unusual kicking style but WTF would you mess with something that is working?!??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jackson playing at stoppages was a major reason we won.

I think the best use of Jackson is similar to the likes of Blicavs, Cameron, Goodes, Koutafides.

He's different from all those players but he will be very difficult to combat in the thick of the contest. Just as they are/were.

Amiss, Treacy and Voss are a very good tall forward combo, and rotating Jackson and Treacy as second rucks, or just having Jackson run forward will be a nightmare for defences.
Ok great, so we agree then.

Second ruck or a role like the players you mentioned.

Just not primary ruck replacement every week.

Agree or disagree I’m not going to keep going any further with this. Thanks for all responses.

It's a miracle the Saints are competitive at all with that list, let alone that midfield. Won't save Ross from a second sacking in the next 18 months if he can't make that turd shine the like the Sun itself though.
Saints should be lucky Ross Lyon is their coach. If the saints had mark Neeld, they would be worse than North Melbourne lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back