Hitman released from Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

I really cant be bothered debating the ins and outs of what other punitive measures may be justified for a bloke with the emotional and intellectual capacity of a six year old.

For mine, he is where he needs to be - removed from the community.

Don't worry I get it. The punitive stuff doesn't serve any purpose with an individual such as this.

I just get frustrated when I think about him deliberately chasing an innocent 6 year old girl holding her teddy bear behind a tree and pointing a gun at her head and then blowing it off.

Don't worry I get it. The punitive stuff doesn't serve any purpose with an individual such as this.

I just get frustrated when I think about him deliberately chasing an innocent 6 year old girl holding her teddy bear behind a tree and pointing a gun at her head and then blowing it off.

The guy is an abomination - im not going to sit here and try and mount a case for Martin Bryant.

But the sad fact is he is alive, and that as a civilised society we must therefore treat him in a humane manner.

For our own sake, not his.

I'll save you the trouble guys: it's not going to be someone that was involved in the gangland war murders. Probably an old school crook who's been in for 15-30+ years and might have twelve months left to live, or is well and truly into old-age. Someone like James Bazley, although he has been out for years now.

Last edited:
No, but the last one I mentioned, the psych case, I wouldn't be surprised if he spends virtually his whole sentence like that.

He almost stabbed a prison officer to death at Barwon and seriously injured another he then almost beat another one to death at Port Phillip (with a cricket bat). He had just been transferred back to Barwon shortly before I left.

In the unit that he's housed in, you are always 2 up when dealing with the crooks in there. For the short time that I was there after his return, we would be at least 4 up.

Everyone, us and the judge, knew it was a s**t regime that he was going to be housed under, but for everyone's safety, there wasn't really any alternative.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/mother-pleads-for-sons-transfer-closer-to-home-20111228-1pcyw.html

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/s...a-sad-and-depressing-case-20101213-18vix.html

google Lee Johnson Barwon Prison for more stories on him.
Treat a manlike a nimal he will actlikeone

It is sad.. Understanding is what we need as a society.... We make each other act in inhumane ways by judging and disowning...we have a long way to go awaken our inner intelligence in this world

But understanding is what

Not sure if it would even be legal would it?

There's some that are in the management units for punishment within the prison or there was one extremely dangerous one that was a severe psych case.

Not for nine years though surely?

No, but the last one I mentioned, the psych case, I wouldn't be surprised if he spends virtually his whole sentence like that.

He almost stabbed a prison officer to death at Barwon and seriously injured another he then almost beat another one to death at Port Phillip (with a cricket bat). He had just been transferred back to Barwon shortly before I left.

In the unit that he's housed in, you are always 2 up when dealing with the crooks in there. For the short time that I was there after his return, we would be at least 4 up.

Everyone, us and the judge, knew it was a s**t regime that he was going to be housed under, but for everyone's safety, there wasn't really any alternative.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/mother-pleads-for-sons-transfer-closer-to-home-20111228-1pcyw.html

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/s...a-sad-and-depressing-case-20101213-18vix.html

google Lee Johnson Barwon Prison for more stories on him.

Peter Liddy spent 11 years in Yatalas' G Division as he didn't want to mix with other prisoners.

Michael Barry Fyfe has been in isolation since 1996

G Division is meant to be a punishment wing but has also been used as an overflow holding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peter Liddy spent 11 years in Yatalas' G Division as he didn't want to mix with other prisoners.

Michael Barry Fyfe has been in isolation since 1996

G Division is meant to be a punishment wing but has also been used as an overflow holding.

There's one at Barwon in the management unit, Banksia. His name escapes me, it's a European one, Greek or Italian, he's been in that unit for years. Says he prefers it and kicks up when they try to move him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back