FTA-TV Homeland Season 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I wrong here, but did Carrie say that she was 9 months sober, and then get a bottle of vodka out of the freezer (not the fridge) and start necking it?:confused: Most bottles I put in the freezer smash within bugger all time

I suspect the obvious which is that she's a mole for who knows whom. (Israelis, Russians, etc..) It's also starting to become apparent that the incident that led to the secret files being stolen by the hackers was no accident either.

I suspect the obvious which is that she's a mole for who knows whom. (Israelis, Russians, etc..) It's also starting to become apparent that the incident that led to the secret files being stolen by the hackers was no accident either.
That last bit is a good point. It seems that she might have allowed that to happen, but to what end I'm not so sure. Makes me also wonder how she engineered the plane to blow up, because it certainly seems that she was involved in that too. Presumably the $12 million had some explosives in with it.

Was the guy who failed in his hit on Quinn one of the Russian guys? Or am I just imagining that bit?
Wait. I'm confused. Is Saul's chick orchestrating all of it?? And why?
Partly because she's involved in it all and partly because she's super jealous of Saul's relationship with Carrie.
I have no idea wtf any of you are talking about....I turned it off when she started snorting the Caffeine.

Let me know if it picks up like last Season...the first three Eps of this have been vomit.
Let's be honest though. Every season has been incredibly far-fetched. There are always gonna be some horrendous plot points, but there is something still very entertaining about this show. I found the Quinn and Carrie cat-and-mouse scene great even though the bullet-proof vest ending was telegraphed early on.

Also, I'm with almost everyone else in this thread: Team Quinn all the way. I used to be on Team Saul, but he's a real a-hole these days ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im enjoying it tbh.

Quinn the badass tried to off himself and make it look like he got kidnapped, just to keep Carrie safe. #foreverfriendzone

Last edited:
The more I watch this season the less I have any idea what's going on.

They're um in Germany.

and

Quinn has a kevlar vest that he sometimes wears. The times when he doesn't he likes to get shot. He would also prefer to kill himself rather then go to the Hospital because in his mind hospitals are dangerous.

Carrie is presumed dead by the Russians who for some reason want her dead. She now wears a wig and looks 10x better.

Speaking of the Russians, The red haired chick is a double agent working with them because... reasons?

Saul is pussy whipped by said ranga and getting played and is about to fall out of love with Israel.

The CIA want to overthrow the Syrian government and want to put some general in charge, for a reason I apparently missed. He dead now anyway so that doesn't matter. His daughter had something wrong with her requiring surgery but no surgery is going to fix her now.

What else. uh...

Saul runs now.

Carrie has a new red headed man in her life (a step up from Ayan).

Quinn has no purpose in life other than to kill and save Carrie's ass.

Arabs and Jews apparently don't get along.

The greatest hacker in the world works in a strip club/brothel/web cam seedy place but isn't very good at backing up his work.

Carrie's new employer is apparently the anti-CIA which appealed to her because... yeah?

Coming off your bipolar meds still gives you super detective powers.

I personally think that it's arguably the best season to date. And it's unquestionably superior to the utter tripe that Season 3 was.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back