FTA-TV Homeland Season 5

Remove this Banner Ad

OKay, so...

I don't wtf is actually going on with the whole Russian's vs Arabs featuring Saul, the red head and Israel side of things but one thing I am certain of is that Quinn is one lucky duck to end up in the care of a medical professional when all hope was lost.

Saul and Carrie look to be BFF's again I'm guessing just in time to expose the red head/Russian conspiracy absolving Saul from his CIA dramas.

I didn't trust Carrie's boss because usually all German's in American television/movies are baddies but he came through in the clutch.

Seriously though I'm posting here when Fallout became playable 4 mins ago.

jeeeee how convenient, Carrie didnt tell Saul about the phone she got from the hitman and how Saul's fck buddy answered it :rolleyes:

liking this season so far tbh. Better than the walking dead. COME AT ME

as if she doesnt, pretty sure they were good buddies plus her voice/accent is pretty distinctive.

Edit: Yep think your right. Just rewatched the scene, she answered in german/russian :oops:

Last edited:
so is Allison one of those Russian born thats raised and train by the KGB with the sole purpose of infiltrating the CIA?

Banana Joe's isn't just the greatest place on earth to get a daiquiri but it also brings down commie double agents. Foiled bitch, Carrie is gonna get you. Carrie's memory is like a super power. That screen saver wasn't at all convenient to remind her of that conversation that took place 10 years ago, not at all..

I have no idea why the terrorists took Quinn if they never planned on going to Syria? Either way, he couldn't go three episodes without finding himself paddleless up s**t creek.

Carrie's boss is gonna do something evil. I don't trust him. I bet he is a Nazi or worse, if there is worse. He lied to Carrie about her BF coming to see him. Clearly he is evil.

Saul should defect. Nobody loves him in the U.S. Especially his stupid ex wife who conveniently left him during seasons so he they could write the double agent chick as a love interest to get close to him.

Gabehcuod is a good hacker but there are better ones on other television shows that would have cracked the password really fast. Seeming Homeland is no more realistic then most of the other shows out there, this is an important fact. I bet he gets shot in the face, probably by the Nazi dude. Its the price you pay for helping Carrie.

It was nice to see Brody again. Season 1 was clearly the peak of this show and it was good to be reminded of what once was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

great episode. Allison is a worthy opponent. Her plan to flip it around by she's Ivan's handler was great, just hoping they dont buy her BS.

that ending with Quin...........................

Quinn to survive Sarin gas exposure, with only a quick shot of Atropine beforehand, sounds legit :confused:

From an intelligence expert on WSJ: "the story line of Quinn being injected with atropine and then being thrown into a room filled with sarin and hopefully not dying is realistic. You can use atropine as a prophylactic before you actually get exposed to sarin – it works just as well. It’s not something you have to inject yourself with after the fact. Atropine is actually very effective against sarin gas, because what it does is it counteracts the effects of the gas on your nervous system. Most of the time you end up asphyxiating because your lungs stop working. Atropine blocks that reaction from taking place. So you can’t take atropine days before you get exposed to sarin, but right beforehand is perfectly fine. As long as it’s in the system at the same time as the sarin, then you should be OK."

From an intelligence expert on WSJ: "the story line of Quinn being injected with atropine and then being thrown into a room filled with sarin and hopefully not dying is realistic. You can use atropine as a prophylactic before you actually get exposed to sarin – it works just as well. It’s not something you have to inject yourself with after the fact. Atropine is actually very effective against sarin gas, because what it does is it counteracts the effects of the gas on your nervous system. Most of the time you end up asphyxiating because your lungs stop working. Atropine blocks that reaction from taking place. So you can’t take atropine days before you get exposed to sarin, but right beforehand is perfectly fine. As long as it’s in the system at the same time as the sarin, then you should be OK."

I look forward to Quinn recovering and taking revenge on those terrorists, who will be freaking out big time when he is not dead :p

Good get with that article. I assumed he wouldn't die anyways because it would be an incredibly underwhelming end for who I can only assume is everyone's (well, everyone who is silly enough to still be watching) favourite character.

How long will they let Schitzo Carrie who is no longer apart of the CIA, be involved in CIA operations?
She has Quinn, now she can GTFO

I'm surprised anyone is still asking that question. It's one that should've been answered in the middle of the first season (ie answered with a pretty emphatic "Get out and stay the hell out" from the CIA), but Carrie's bipolar superpower has kept her in their good books I guess. The last couple of episodes have been quite fun though and this season has been the kind of unpredictable rollercoaster that Homeland is really good at. Hopefully they can tie it up in some sort of satisfying conclusion.

Well... the best part of the show is dead and buried now that the world has seen Peter Quinn's face. No more being an ice-cold operator.

So i watched the first three eps...do i go back this xmas and catch up. ...or not?
I wouldn't waste your time. Last week's episode was alright but this season in general is awful compared to S1 and S4.

this season has been good IMO. not excellent like season s1 and s4. but still good, better than the walking dead.

God i hate the US reporter chick, I facepalmed soo hard when he uses the 'my country was attacked' speech. Let's just not inform the police that one of our clients overheard a convo about a possible attack :rolleyes:

Dar Adal letting Alison out with just 1 guard whilst going gung ho on Saul.............. That shifty old women who was walking the dog will fk s**t up.

Saul going Brian lake on Allison was nice :cool::cool: Cant wait till she gets caught red handed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back