Homeland Season 8 - The Final Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah solid series all up, glad they were able to recover it from where it went to at one point and finished pretty well.

Edit: Might be being a little harsh on it 'recovering', for memory it went off the deep end a bit but yeah, really enjoyed the series in the end.

Last edited:
That happened to me earlier in the season! Added on the +20 minutes option after that thankfully

Last bit was a Brody parallel. Saul is retiring having had a heart scare. As he's packing up his house gets a call from the bookshop owner. There's a delivery for him.

Inside is a book written by former American Homeland Security official, Carrie Matheson. Called Tyrany of Lies or something. Seems like it's an expose on all US cover ups, drone attacks, foreign policy etc from her time there. She's flipped, living in Russia, one of them and blowing the lid off all the US secrets.

Inside the spine is a secret note. Secret intel on a Russian missile program to follow. She's Saul's new Russian informer.

Also

She's shacked up with Yvgeny.

Outside of season 1 which was amazing, it was a very average show imo. It had its moments and some seasons were much better than others. Nailing the ending was satisfying and a slice of redemption at least.

Saul "Mother-F%#$ing" Berenson

Up there with as one of my favourite TV series characters.

Solid conclusion to a very good show.
Sad to see it go.
I'd be keen for a Better Call Saul Berenson spin off series

Remove this Banner Ad

Back