Cyclops

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 25, 2001
Northern Suburbs
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
IOM Gyms, Preston Nth End
Yeah they can't afford [undisclosed sum], I heard they were scratching around for [<undisclosed sum] the other day and couldn't find it.

Israel is smiling that [undisclosed] dollar smile all the way to his fireproof bank, coz for this brand of Christian its apparently about money and blame.

Xtreme

Hall of Famer
Jul 21, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

theyellowsash

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
🙄
So did Nelson Mandela, Muhammad Ali & Jesus Christ. Your point..?? 🤷🏻‍♂️
And so do the KKK, jihadists and racists.

The point is that standing up for your beliefs is only to be congratulated if those beliefs don't make you a campaigner of a person. Standing up for your racist, sexist, homophobic etc views is a bad thing.

Mofra

Dec 6, 2005
Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, The Exers
Falaou puts drunks in the same category - also fornicators and idolators - but no one cares about me and my feelings:'(:'(
I'm pretty sure I've got most of the Folau bingo:

1575510757877.png

Never been married but have been in open relations before so that may qualify, not gay but I wore rainbow colours in public a few times, and I think my adulation for Dale Morris gets me into the 'idolators' category too.

Looks like I'm headed to wherever the good music is played in the afterlife. Pretty sure heaven is just shitty hymns, and Creed.

theyellowsash

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm pretty sure I've got most of the Folau bingo:

View attachment 789523

Never been married but have been in open relations before so that may qualify, not gay but I wore rainbow colours in public a few times, and I think my adulation for Dale Morris gets me into the 'idolators' category too.

Looks like I'm headed to wherever the good music is played in the afterlife. Pretty sure heaven is just shitty hymns, and Creed.
Metallica, slipknot and NOFX are definitely partying in hell so I can't wait

Top Bottom