Homophobe gets away with shakedown of Rugby Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol
Your a idiot
No where in the bible does it condemn any of the people he mentioned to hell, by verse.
He’s an idiot just like yourself.
Chapter and verse.
Try reading my post again. In Galatians and Corinthians, Paul lists practices and behaviours that disqualify Christians from the Kingdom of God. No, it doesn’t mention condemned to hell and I never implied that it did. The point I was making was that Folau’s use of scripture was taken out of context. Paul was warning believers, not unbelievers. Are you capable of mature discussion or just name calling?

Folau posted a meme, which you have taken out of context.

Anyways, here's a comparison between Israel's church and some other famous Christians

View attachment 789803
You are incorrect. All the letters written in the New Testament are for believers. It maybe easier for you to paint all Christians with the same brush, but it shows a lack of understanding.

Last edited:
How would the AFL now handle it if a similar (or worse) public utterance was made by an AFL player?
What if an AFL player announced their religious beliefs and went further to outright condemn gays etc.
imagine they hold a press conference and state it unequivocally. “Homosexuality is a sin, gay marriage is a sin, all will go to hell as this is my heartfelt religious conviction and I look forward to playing next Saturday”
What then....

How would the AFL now handle it if a similar (or worse) public utterance was made by an AFL player?
What if an AFL player announced their religious beliefs and went further to outright condemn gays etc.
imagine they hold a press conference and state it unequivocally. “Homosexuality is a sin, gay marriage is a sin, all will go to hell as this is my heartfelt religious conviction and I look forward to playing next Saturday”
What then....
Hopefully what happened to Folau, and I think the AFL has more guts than Rugby league to follow through with it.

Of course people would bitch and moan afterwards, but who cares. Those same people would want Dutton to personally deport any Muslim player who held a press conference saying the same sort of thing.

Hopefully what happened to Folau, and I think the AFL has more guts than Rugby league to follow through with it.

Of course people would bitch and moan afterwards, but who cares. Those same people would want Dutton to personally deport any Muslim player who held a press conference saying the same sort of thing.
Off course.

Actually if we want to be historically accurate with our fairytales, Jesus would be middle eastern.

Do you think scumo would still be a Hillsong weirdo if he knew his Messiah was a terrorist?
The latest repeal is an axiom of this, yes!

Try reading my post again. In Galatians and Corinthians, Paul lists practices and behaviours that disqualify Christians from the Kingdom of God. No, it doesn’t mention condemned to hell and I never implied that it did. The point I was making was that Folau’s use of scripture was taken out of context. Paul was warning believers, not unbelievers. Are you capable of mature discussion or just name calling?
No, I prefer to counter arguments to suit my needs, for schadenfreude purposes only.

Have you doubled down on stupid and referenced bushfires?

I bet you havent. Amateur !!
I put in a veggie patch two weeks ago, a clear violation of Leviticus. My plan is done :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are incorrect. All the letters written in the New Testament are for believers. It maybe easier for you to paint all Christians with the same brush, but it shows a lack of understanding.
None of which were contemporary accounts and only based on here say.
Christianity is here say, mythology wrapped up in mosaic nonsense.
The Jews at the time were unconvinced by his claims of divinity and he was punished duly for blasphemy.
The entire premise of his death and resurrection for our purpose were all added later on, stolen from earlier Egyptian, Sumerian and Mesopotamian myth.
Sheesh, even Buddha was born on the 25th of December and avoided the male interruption of his conception and the birth canal.

What then....

Scomo, Dutton and Gill would have a quiet word with Gary

None of which were contemporary accounts and only based on here say.
Christianity is here say, mythology wrapped up in mosaic nonsense.
The Jews at the time were unconvinced by his claims of divinity and he was punished duly for blasphemy.
The entire premise of his death and resurrection for our purpose were all added later on, stolen from earlier Egyptian, Sumerian and Mesopotamian myth.
Sheesh, even Buddha was born on the 25th of December and avoided the male interruption of his conception and the birth canal.
You can believe what you like, I was just making a point about Folau’s comment. Although Christians celebrate Christmas, it is also not biblical. 25th of December means nothing.

Nah you're right. Good on Folau for standing up for homophobia. What a guy.
He quoted a book? If you dont believe in God or the Bible just ignore it why get your knickers in a twist. People say stupid s**t all the time. I can wait for some of you to make a derogatory remark at work and get the sack. People need to harden up. He can believe what he likes.

Last edited:
Go for it Izzy, your knockers have been ramming their do gooding rainbow loving bullshit down our throats forever so something from the other side is refreshing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back