PS5 Horizon: Forbidden West

Remove this Banner Ad

The underwater stuff looks great. Fighting those Elephants will be insane. I was only hoping they'd show off Aloy being able to ride a flying machine but oh well.

I wonder if they'll have some stealth options in this game and if fighting the human enemies will be improved (fighting humans in the first one was a real slog compared to the machines).

The underwater stuff looks great. Fighting those Elephants will be insane. I was only hoping they'd show off Aloy being able to ride a flying machine but oh well.

I wonder if they'll have some stealth options in this game and if fighting the human enemies will be improved (fighting humans in the first one was a real slog compared to the machines).

Would also like the world to be more populated like more villages and towns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks good.

images

Genuinely struggled to get into the first one despite loving the world. Hoping this one is good
Same, not sure what happened but bounced off it around 15 hours in at release and then got busy over Christmas. I was always going to go back to it but then bought a Switch, played BOTW and it never felt the same.

I really need to finish it though before this comes out. Might just turn it down to easy and blast thru the story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back