PS5 Horizon: Forbidden West

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit disappointed by the new skills, pretty much not a single one of them is useful in my playstyle.

Big fan of the new elite coils
the launched crit strike is useful and if you hit the QTE thing at the right time sets up a resonator blast. but the others i dont think i noticed.

Beat it

Reckon the story in Burning Shores is much better then the main game i'm liking where the 3rd game is leading to.

Ending

Which option did you choose i went with the non kiss haha
Yeah, I'm kinda getting MassEffect 3 vibes. I imagine there will be a few key explored areas but it will mostly be about fighting Nemesis.

Just finished (and just in time for Jedi Survivor!).

That was pretty good. Had a great story. Wasn't a huge fan of the island layout map and I feel flying everywhere kinda took the fun out of exploring. When I switched to getting around by foot for the most part I started to enjoy it more.

Beat it

Reckon the story in Burning Shores is much better then the main game i'm liking where the 3rd game is leading to.

Ending

Which option did you choose i went with the non kiss haha
Totally went in for it.

Side note, if you visit Varl's grave (near East exit of base), there's dialog where you fill him in on the whole Burning Shores arc and meeting Seyka.

I have started playing this recently after downloading it from ps plus.

Pretty good so far but Aloy talks to herself so damn much and just holds your hand the whole time.
It was way worse at launch. like always saying stuff and solving the little puzzles if you looked towards the answer much like God of War did pre-patch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back