It's Happening How did you spend 6K Day?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Jake Stringer has to intake 6000 calories per day to maintain his playing weight. No wonder he is tired.

cool, just be consistent and not delete the next muppets troll thread on the main board
Maybe. Maybe not. Depends how good it is. The bar has been set pretty high now.

Oh! Youā€™re a North supporter! OK. Fixed.

Iā€™ve spoken to my uncle who is a QC lawyer and if you donā€™t change me back to red and black within 24 hours you can expect a very stern legal letter that could find you in court facing hellish ramifications for your extremely childish behaviour.

This is your first and last warning and a no mercy/ strike first Cobra Kai style attack will be forthcoming if you ignore my demand.

Kind Regards

Shane

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Iā€™ve spoken to my uncle who is a QC lawyer and if you donā€™t change me back to red and black within 24 hours you can expect a very stern legal letter that could find you in court facing hellish ramifications for your extremely childish behaviour.

This is your first and last warning and a no mercy/ strike first Cobra Kai attack will be forthcoming if you ignore my demand.

Kind Regards

Shane
Not as stern as Hawthornā€™s that time back in ... oh wait Iā€™m not allowed to talk about that.

Put out a bunch of stuff for hard rubbish
Funnily enough I picked up a bunch of stuff from hard rubbish.

Love "sidewalk shopping". Very few things in life more satisfying than rifling through other people's junk and coming home with a bargain.

Spent the day searching for a VHS of the last time Essendon won a final without Sheedy.

19,132 days if you're interested.

Couldn't bloody find one.
You need to dive into your betamax collection or perhaps U Matic stack. Failing that there should be some scrolls.

Just approximate figures, but happy 9,000 days (since your last premiership) and happy 900 days (since your last wooden spoon).

šŸ„³
Oh but this is your day! We canā€™t take the spotlight. That would be selfish.

It's Happening How did you spend 6K Day?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back