How many wins do you expect (hope) from your team in the first 4 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney have a very difficult opening 4 rounds

Round 0 - Melbourne (SCG)
Round 1 - Collingwood (MCG)
Round 2 - Essendon (SCG)
Round 3 - Richmond (MCG)

I think we will win rounds 2 and 3 but I hope we can win 1 of the first 2 rounds against Melbourne and then Collingwood.

So I am hopeful of 3 wins but it would not surprise me if it was 2 wins.

Tough opening 4 weeks for us..if we can go 2/2 it would be a great result. 1/3 or 0/4 more likely.

Bombers @ the MCG - 50/50 game- they seem to always play their gf against us

Melbourne @ the MCG- 25/75 game.. haven’t beaten them since 2018

Geelong @ the MCG- 40/60.. their forward line will be too strong

Collingwood @ Adelaide Oval.. 30/70..our record against the Pies is decent.. if the game was at the MCG I’d be more confident

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 - Hawthorn
2 - Sydney @SCG
3 - St Kilda
4 - Port Adelaide @AO

I'm hoping at least 2-2 with wins over Hawthorn and St Kilda. I don't expect wins vs Sydney and Port away.

5 - Bulldogs
6 - Adelaide @AO

Also unlikely to beat Bulldogs who've dominated Essendon for almost a decade and Adelaide @AO in rounds 5 and 6 so Hawthorn and St Kilda are crucial games.

2-2 and a great time to plunge $$

On SM-A225F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Indeed.

Our opening four games could very well be against 4 of the top 6. Two of them away to 2 of the top 4 flag fancies.

We go any better than 2 and 2, they might as well hand over the premiership cup there and then. Any worse, load up on the generous odds on offer.

Sydney have a very difficult opening 4 rounds

Round 0 - Melbourne (SCG)
Round 1 - Collingwood (MCG)
Round 2 - Essendon (SCG)
Round 3 - Richmond (MCG)

I think we will win rounds 2 and 3 but I hope we can win 1 of the first 2 rounds against Melbourne and then Collingwood.

So I am hopeful of 3 wins but it would not surprise me if it was 2 wins.
That is tricky

That is tricky

Far from tricky..

Melbourne’s forward line is decimated with injury and Kozzie pickett is out suspended. Clayton Oliver also won’t be playing

Best time to get reigning premiers is earlier on in the season.

They will easily beat Essendon at the scg

Richmond are going to be average this season. They will be bottom 5 or 6. The swans should be beating Richmond easily.

3-1 a lock

Remove this Banner Ad

Back