How do you deal with the fact that we will win the flag again in 2019?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello jealous flogs,

It has occurred to me as we approach the start of the AFLW season proper, that we are in the box seat once again to win the flag. In fact just like Richmond before their preliminary finals choke this year, we are unbackable favourites. With Katie Brennan and Kate Bartlett now in the same side, who among you can even hope to stop us?

We will learn from the Richmond choke and secure our place in history, as the inaugural back to back AFLW premiers.

Greatness secured!
Kate%20Bartlett.JPG
Just wait 5 mins and I will change teams yet again!

Just wait 5 mins and I will change teams yet again!

I've always been the AFLW Bulldogs. Unfortunately BigFooty doesn't allow me to show AFLW teams in my profile, so I have had to change my AFLM team to reflect my AFLW allegiance. My current AFLM team is the West Coast Eagles.

Hello jealous flogs,

It has occurred to me as we approach the start of the AFLW season proper, that we are in the box seat once again to win the flag. In fact just like Richmond before their preliminary finals choke this year, we are unbackable favourites. With Katie Brennan and Kate Bartlett now in the same side, who among you can even hope to stop us?

We will learn from the Richmond choke and secure our place in history, as the inaugural back to back AFLW premiers.

Greatness secured!
Kate%20Bartlett.JPG

Nobody gives a s**t about an inferior league like the AFLW

AFLX has more clout, star power and prestige than the cruddy AFLW competition.

Look at the crowd numbers per game and the tv ratings for the league.............

200.gif

AFLW is utter s**t, inferior, irrelevant and the AFLM will disbandon the league in due course :) :D

AFLW has a lot in common with Geelong (especially Ablett senior, Ablett junior, Dangerflog and Sookwood) all hype and no substance.

We (West coast (which is my AFLM team)) are the Premiershipmond now, and we are not melting.
It's interesting that West Coast AFLM supporters get a little trophy badge under their name, however Western Bulldogs AFLW supporters are not granted the same privilege. :think:

It's interesting that West Coast AFLM supporters get a little trophy badge under their name, however Western Bulldogs AFLW supporters are not granted the same privilege. :think:

Male privilege in full effect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello jealous flogs,

Greatness secured!
Kate%20Bartlett.JPG
I swear you supported North.

Because AFLW is an irrelevant sport

Curling at the winter olympics has a bigger following!!

If Whoretorn had an AFLW team you'd be all over it.

Hello jealous flogs,

Greatness secured!
Kate%20Bartlett.JPG
Lethal's back on the turps on the off season....:straining:

It is a sad state of affairs when Hannah Mouncey and others are denied entry. I'm just trying to make the best of a bad situation.
I’m sure if the right guy came along he might be persuaded

Between the thread that is literally about nothing else but a brick wall, and this one that reveals that Geelong was sponsored by the Nazi party, I think we’ve reached the pinnacle of literary genius

Remove this Banner Ad

Back