How long will Collingwont be stuck on 16?

Remove this Banner Ad

We all know what happens to teams that get to 16 flags. Of course the other two 16 clubs turned into major embarrassments and are now in the worst droughts their clubs have ever experienced. For Carton it’s bee 28 and for the Bombres it’s been 23 years since they’ve won. It doesn’t bode well for CLoL who have already gone 30 something in the past.

We all know what happens to teams that get to 16 flags. Of course the other two 16 clubs turned into major embarrassments and are now in the worst droughts their clubs have ever experienced. For Carton it’s bee 28 and for the Bombres it’s been 23 years since they’ve won. It doesn’t bode well for CLoL who have already gone 30 something in the past.
We'll just have to hope someone mozzes us over the hump.

Thank you for doing your bit!

I've already tipped us to win the next three as well, I will have to have a word with Fly to make sure to make it happen.

I heard him say they do it for the fans, well I'm a fan.

Less time than your mum was stuck on 16 roots.

Actually ther won't, have to wait at least a year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I had to pick one to get 17 first it would have to be Collingwood. At least they are an animal/bird team which meets my criteria of good mascots.

I've already tipped us to win the next three as well, I will have to have a word with Fly to make sure to make it happen.
I agree. Natural improvement in the kids such as pendlebury , cox , checkers, Elliott, Cameron, sidebottom , howe , Adams and Hoskin- elliott all bodes well for a hatrick of premierships at a bare minimum

How dare you compare us to Carlton & *.
We are a well run club now. Egos have been shown the door. Great admin, great facilities, great coaches. Onwards to 17 we go.
Only 12 months to wait.

Didn't it take almost 50 years for Hawf to win their 1st? :$

Took us only 4 to get our 1st

talk-to-the-hand-498-x-373-gif-flhq00hmvwdve8ie.gif

Not as long as Bottom4thorn will be stuck in 16th

Join a league...

...don't go B2B for 64 years :shrug:
Solid burn.

By the way, I see the badges are back. Any update on the Award badge?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back