Palace03

Club Legend
Jan 2, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Crystal Palace, Victory
We got our first on the weekend which was a big relief for alot of us but how many will we end up with at the end of the year??
Looking at our fixture i can see us finishing with 8-10 wins which would be reasonable but it would be nice to pinch a few more and sneak into the 8.

I think you're right on the money, Palace03. Chronic injuries permitting, less than 8 would be a failure and more than 10 would be a bonus.

After a positive result on the weekend which will result in a much needed confidence boost and the obvious talent of the playing list, then i would say in the vicinity of between 10 to 12 games.

22. 19 during the home and away and 3 finals. We are currently on our longest winning streak for some time!:D

Honeslty I would be dissapointed if we don't make the finals but would be happy if we don't finish bottom 4...Does that make any sense??!!:confused:

Unlike recent seasons, I reckon this team has a lot of improvement in it. Adjusting to new players like Rawlings & Street, trying to adopt a new game plan, players like Gia & Power with the potential to blossom.

Barring injuries, I reckon we'll a lot more of the second lot of 11 games than we will of the first.

10 - 12 wins.

10 wins

rounds

4 - Hawthorn
5 - Port
6 - Kangaroos
8 - Richmond
9 - Carlton
11 - Geelong
13 - Adelaide
16 - Melbourne
19 - Hawthorn