How many times have you watched the replay?

Remove this Banner Ad

10 GIF

Flying back in from Holiday I stopped over in Singapore literally as the game finished. Calmly got something to eat and sat down to turn my mobile back on. After about 30sec my phone went nuts with incoming messages and my heart started racing as I thought it was the majority of my contacts unloading payback for a loss.

Instead of opening any form of messages I took a deep breath and opened the AFL App. It was taking an eternity to load when I realised I forgot my glasses so had to look away and grab them from my carry-on. When I looked back and read the score I exploded with an all mighty "YOU F?CKING BEAUTY". Instantaneously my wife said shut up you idiot but I didn't care. I immediately started laughing and proceeded to write and broadcast my standard message to most with a collection of victorious pics and sledges. Once that task was complete I then started my next message directed to the contact group in my contacts named "Scum". I'm still waiting on replies.

Anyway I watched a couple of highlights then shut it down to board the plane. We landed in Perth about 1am and things went well until we realised Qantas lost our luggage. My wife was hysterical but I said don't worry babe we will sort this out tomorrow, lets just go home. After about another hour of searching I finally convinced her to leave and go home.

After a quick shower I prepared a sandwich and turned the TV on. My wife said what are you doing? What do you think I'm doing I replied.
I'm watching the game.

I went to bed about 6.30am for a snooze then got up to watch the replay again. So to answer the question I've since watched the game another 2 times and the highlights probably 30 times.

Flying back in from Holiday I stopped over in Singapore literally as the game finished. Calmly got something to eat and sat down to turn my mobile back on. After about 30sec my phone went nuts with incoming messages and my heart started racing as I thought it was the majority of my contacts unloading payback for a loss.

Instead of opening any form of messages I took a deep breath and opened the AFL App. It was taking an eternity to load when I realised I forgot my glasses so had to look away and grab them from my carry-on. When I looked back and read the score I exploded with an all mighty "YOU F?CKING BEAUTY". Instantaneously my wife said shut up you idiot but I didn't care. I immediately started laughing and proceeded to write and broadcast my standard message to most with a collection of victorious pics and sledges. Once that task was complete I then started my next message directed to the contact group in my contacts named "Scum". I'm still waiting on replies.

Anyway I watched a couple of highlights then shut it down to board the plane. We landed in Perth about 1am and things went well until we realised Qantas lost our luggage. My wife was hysterical but I said don't worry babe we will sort this out tomorrow, lets just go home. After about another hour of searching I finally convinced her to leave and go home.

After a quick shower I prepared a sandwich and turned the TV on. My wife said what are you doing? What do you think I'm doing I replied.
I'm watching the game.

I went to bed about 6.30am for a snooze then got up to watch the replay again. So to answer the question I've since watched the game another 2 times and the highlights probably 30 times.

maybe the qantas baggage people were watching the replay too

I’m def not rewatching the third 😂. I’d also still love to know why I get nervous watching a replay, when I know the result
Actually, it’s recommended to watch the 3rd quarter 3 times consecutively.
Then watch the last quarter…increases the enjoyment immensely.
You will be upstanding & fist pumping.

Decisions, decisions.

Carlton or Essendon, Essendon or Carlton?

As magical as that final quarter was against Carlton given all the added ramifications attached to the result, those ramifications wouldn't have been in play if not for any of our earlier season wins.

Because of this I still have the Essendon victory pipping it as my favourite of the season.

Goal of the year to Josh (hopefully), that final set play, the winning goal to Elliott after the siren, the joyous reaction of the playing group and supporters on the boundary line. For a home and away win that'll be hard to beat. Ever.

Luckily I guess we don't have to choose and the final quarter replays against Essendon, Melbourne and Carlton will be on high rotation as I wait for Geelong.

Don’t know about anyone else but Super excited about our back to back games tonight.

Essendon then the Blues.

Not sure but something tells me both will be close.

Perhaps a kick after the siren? Maybe a win by a point?

Fingers crossed my prediction comes true 😬

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just watched the last quarter again. It's at the stage where I'm commentating things before they happen. Mr Park is a bit annoyed, reckons I'm 'insane'. He also tired of the anti-Carlton venom on the Front Bar last night, while I continued to laugh hysterically.

Sometimes I feel sorry for supporters of other clubs. They are so boringly predictable.

Don’t know about anyone else but Super excited about our back to back games tonight.

Essendon then the Blues.

Not sure but something tells me both will be close.

Perhaps a kick after the siren? Maybe a win by a point?

Fingers crossed my prediction comes true 😬
Back to back with both games against both? What a 4 game sequence we had against them this year

Though have to say one of my fav flashbacks was 2011 Prelim with Ball kicking goal to put us in front.

I really thought we were gone when Buddy kicked a brilliant goal from the boundary a couple of minutes before.
Daisys tackle on Cyril in the last minute was key. Not many get Cyril HTB

I just watched the last quarter again. It's at the stage where I'm commentating things before they happen. Mr Park is a bit annoyed, reckons I'm 'insane'. He also tired of the anti-Carlton venom on the Front Bar last night, while I continued to laugh hysterically.

Sometimes I feel sorry for supporters of other clubs. They are so boringly predictable.

Watching it again now. 16 mins to go final quarter. Blues up by 25.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I like to savour things. I leave the best part of my meal to last. I don't want to wear this wonderful stuff out in a rush. I am looking forward to the seasons highlight video after we win the gf by 3pts. Essendon win was majestic, the blues win just a simple joy. Neither compare with what is yet to come.

I’m def not rewatching the third 😂. I’d also still love to know why I get nervous watching a replay, when I know the result
Learned response.
I put my lucky undies on every Friday, even in Summer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back