How much longer will Dustin Martin being Overrated remain an open secret? 🤔

Do you feel Dustin Martin is overrated?

• Yes, Dustin Martin is overrated by Richmond fans.

• Yes, Dustin Martin is overrated by Neutrals.

• Yes, Dustin Martin is overrated by Commentators.

• No, Dustin Martin isn't overrated by anyone.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back up a second mate.... are you seriously suggesting Dusty has had more impact on the game than Buddy or Scablett in their prime? Really?? :confusedv1:

Like I said Dusty's ROI is phenomonal, (no wonder he rarely gets injured when he chugs around at 3/4 pace most of the season) I reckon Warren Buffett should be giving him a call asking for pointers on maximizing output for minimal investment. Dusty plays a handful of good games in finals and gets talked up as the GOAT when his regular season output is barely elite most years. Take away the tatts & the fend-offs and he'd barely rate about Shane Edwards.
images - 2021-03-01T191335.396.jpeg

Back up a second mate.... are you seriously suggesting Dusty has had more impact on the game than Buddy or Scablett in their prime? Really?? :confusedv1:

Like I said Dusty's ROI is phenomonal, (no wonder he rarely gets injured when he chugs around at 3/4 pace most of the season) I reckon Warren Buffett should be giving him a call asking for pointers on maximizing output for minimal investment. Dusty plays a handful of good games in finals and gets talked up as the GOAT when his regular season output is barely elite most years. Take away the tatts & the fend-offs and he'd barely rate about Shane Edwards.
Mate, that’s not Dusty, you’re describing Cyril.

Everyone's welcome to their own opinion, right or wrong.

Leigh Matthews says Dustin Martin is the only player who rightfully compares to him

Footy icon Leigh Matthews says only one player can be compared to him without it being an insult and that's Richmond Grand Final hero Dustin Martin.

A Cut Above

awkward george costanza GIF

Everyone's welcome to their own opinion, right or wrong.

Leigh Matthews says Dustin Martin is the only player who rightfully compares to him

Footy icon Leigh Matthews says only one player can be compared to him without it being an insult and that's Richmond Grand Final hero Dustin Martin.

Wow.

The Dustbin mysoginist from the crime family is the second dirtiest player to have played the game.

Truth.

How do you explain Tambling and Vickery then?

Dusty is one of the worst field kicks I have ever seen in the GOAT conversation, for this reason alone he is no where near the best player in the last 10-15 years, let alone ever IMHO

Sorry but hahahahahahah... this is gold.

Getting stuck into Martin's field kicking or still trying to bring up a bloke we drafted 17 years ago after we have won 3 of the last 4.. i don't know what is more ridiculous!!

There are kids getting drafted this year who weren't even born then!!! Hahahaha!

Sorry but hahahahahahah... this is gold.

Getting stuck into Martin's field kicking or still trying to bring up a bloke we drafted 17 years ago after we have won 3 of the last 4.. i don't know what is more ridiculous!!

There are kids getting drafted this year who weren't even born then!!! Hahahaha!
I was replying to one of your fellow crayon eaters about turning average footballers into good players. Also, Vickery wasn't drafted 17 years ago - don't conveniently leave him out. You can't just blank out the 30 odd years before the last few just because you spent most of them crying. You are touched by my comments which is evident in your passive aggressive OTT "hahahaha's" through gritted teeth. I know my opinion is important to a lot on this forum, so I'll try to dress it up a bit nicer for you next time :$:'(

I was replying to one of your fellow crayon eaters about turning average footballers into good players. Also, Vickery wasn't drafted 17 years ago - don't conveniently leave him out. You can't just blank out the 30 odd years before the last few just because you spent most of them crying. You are touched by my comments which is evident in your passive aggressive OTT "hahahaha's" through gritted teeth. I know my opinion is important to a lot on this forum, so I'll try to dress it up a bit nicer for you next time :$:'(

Yeah.. Vickery was drafted 13 years ago.. that's really relevant!!

Put it this way.. I am about as concerned with the Tyrone Vickery pick today as you were in 2003 about Brisbane taking Paul Mifka at No. 1 in the 1990 PSD draft.. 11 spots ahead of Glen Jakovich.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah.. Vickery was drafted 13 years ago.. that's really relevant!!

Put it this way.. I am about as concerned with the Tyrone Vickery pick today as you were in 2003 about Brisbane taking Paul Mifka at No. 1 in the 1990 PSD draft.. 11 spots ahead of Glen Jakovich.
You still clearly don't get it, so i'm going to leave you to drink your cheap alcohol and rant at things on your own :thumbsu::drunk:

You still clearly don't get it, so i'm going to leave you to drink your cheap alcohol and rant at things on your own :thumbsu::drunk:

What was your point? Vickery was a decent player otherwise he wouldn't have kicked 100+ goals.

He was going ok until hawf fans bullied him into retirement.

Richmond turned him into Shai Bolton who's clearly the best player in his draft class.

Who?
The best slid to pick 34.
So Max Gawn is clearly #1, followed by Nat Fyfe, then Martin.
I've seen Big Maxy kick/butcher a football and I still don't know whether to laugh or cry. Maybe the single worst kicking action of any player to play the game. Compared to the best kick in a generation.

Great ruckman Maxy but doesn't hold a candle.

Ghandi sat down and quietly asked half a billion (more or less) people to go to the oceans and make salt. He was trying to make a point. Those hundreds of millions still couldn't get close to the amount of salt from this OP. It's literally spewing out of your skin by the Olympic swimming pool sized loads as you tap the keys dude. Lol

Just another drone with Dusty living in your head.

How good is Dustin Martin ?

Ask me again in five years.

Back