How superstitious are you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Very
Sorta
Hardly
Very.

Not only SFA wise, but in general. My mum is even worse. Will literally leave the room and not watch sport if it's close because she's convinced her presence in said room will dramatically effect the outcome.

Very.

Not only SFA wise, but in general. My mum is even worse. Will literally leave the room and not watch sport if it's close because she's convinced her presence in said room will dramatically effect the outcome.

Holy Crap!!

That's exactly the thought I had to start this thread... deadset!

Very, no sex the night before a match, & also I must clean my ears on game day morning so I have optimal hearing capability.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing sport incredibly superstitious.

So many things I do before a game of cricket or footy and during the game particularly cricket.

In life in general not at all.
This is very much, I'm very pedantic about my rituals pre-footy, playing or coaching, but day to day is as inconsistent as anything

This is very much, I'm very pedantic about my rituals pre-footy, playing or coaching, but day to day is as inconsistent as anything
Mine aren’t stupid like old mate who had to tape his bat to the roof after making a 100 in a test. More so just the way I do things and then what I need to do to switch on as such.

I’m very Steve Smith like in the middle when batting fidgety as * but I did it before it was cool.

Mine aren’t stupid like old mate who had to tape his bat to the roof after making a 100 in a test. More so just the way I do things and then what I need to do to switch on as such.

I’m very Steve Smith like in the middle when batting fidgety as fu** but I did it before it was cool.
I always get a few weird looks from new team mates with some of mine, but it helps me feel a bit more in control

I always get a few weird looks from new team mates with some of mine, but it helps me feel a bit more in control
I think control is the right word, mine is just calming knowing I’ve got a, b, c and done e, f, g.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back