flggr How will Australia's new Cyber Bullying laws affect Bay13? 🤔

Should Bay13 allow cyber-bullying?

• Yes, it's the part of Bay13 I enjoy most!

• Yes, this place will be a shitshow regardless so why the hell not.

• No, its cruel & inhumane and I'm a tree-hugging soyboy.

• No, I'm a control-freak who needs to maintain order at all cost.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Australian adults who are being bullied online will be able to report incidents to the eSafety Commissioner from Sunday.

In other words every Aussie social media site including this one is getting a new Super Mod who'll swing teh banhammer at will, with zero oversight or accountability. Mental short people like Sooz get someone to whinge to about nasty posters like Bosk who insist on pointing out her limitless personality defects.

Friends, I'm going to be upfront here - this new eSafety Commissioner sounds like an insecure pencildick who can GAGF. There's no way this clown will have time to trawl through all the related-posts leading up to "bullying" incidents which mean judgements will be made on comments taken hillariously out of context. Nor will he/she/it have time to get to know who the serial troublemakers are and how often they deliberately bait their "oppressors" into calling them out on their bullshit.

This just creates a dibber dobber kulcha that discourages personal accountablity for one's opinions. People SHOULD be denigrated for saying stupid things, it motivates them to become better informed & less ignorant. Harden up snowflakes.

Weird.
I just got an email from the eSafety commissioner about 51 complaints received every year for the past 9 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back