Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously do not have any knowledge of my posting history, nice try though.
Glad you found it amusing though. Kwikflix and Lebbo will give you a couple of likes for this too.

That Bill Shorten thread told me all I needed to know.

Good, so now you believe you are informed. Hope that is not how you base all your opinions. Scary... hope you are not old enough to vote.

Well I read through that thread and nearly vomited at the sucking up in regards to Bill Shorten.

Luckily for you, I am old enough to vote and vote according to who I believe is best to run the state/country.

Well I read through that thread and nearly vomited at the sucking up in regards to Bill Shorten.

Luckily for you, I am old enough to vote and vote according to who I believe is best to run the state/country.
Not if you voted for Abbott and his government. Thanks a lot.

Not if you voted for Abbott and his government. Thanks a lot.

Could be worse!

Could be Dan Andrews......oh wait, we already have to suffer another 2 years of him. Thanks a lot for that by the way.

Could be worse!

Could be Dan Andrews......oh wait, we already have to suffer another 2 years of him. Thanks a lot for that by the way.
Don't blame me for that one. Despite living in a very safe Labor seat both State and Federally, didn't vote labor.
Would love to live in a swinging seat.

Don't blame me for that one. Despite living in a very safe Labor seat both State and Federally, didn't vote labor.
Would love to live in a swinging seat.

Could be worse.

I live in a seat that the Libs gave up on towards the end of the campaign.

As a consequence James Merlino got a massive swing his way.

I do apologise for having you pegged as a Labor voter though.

Could be worse.

I live in a seat that the Libs gave up on towards the end of the campaign.

As a consequence James Merlino got a massive swing his way.

I do apologise for having you pegged as a Labor voter though.
Maybe being Green is worse?:p

So thats 3 stunning contributions from you!

Lefty circle jerk!!! :$

Even as a confirmed Labor/Greens basher, I'll concede that the plan to restore the quality of school teaching announced in today's Age is one of the most sensible developments in a long time. Perhaps there's hope yet.

Could be worse!

Yeah, he is terrible, and not very popular. Labor would be well served to dump him. He will be poison going into the next State election.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno. I actually voted Greens at the recent council elections...this after being a known Liberal voter.
Strangely enough in my early days always voted Liberal until Gough came along, then Bob Brown totally drew me in.
Was hopeful when the real Malcolm was Opp Leader then Abbott took over. :(
Greens have done very well in the latest Vic Council elections, will be interesting Vic election next time around.

I first quoted your post as you were either drunk or drug affected based upon your garbled grab bag of crap you seemed to think constituted a post; hint it didn't and nothing you've posted since changes that.

I see plenty of problems which you obviously have no issue with but don't sweat it, I live in a safe Labor seat and the local home security businesses are thriving.

Has Daniel Andrews (and Labor) ever cracked the 50%+ ratings in the opinion polls since being elected two years ago?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I seem to be currently keeping one of societies challenged engaged, kinda my good deed for the week; now over to you. :rolleyes:

If you knew someone who's been burgled at leisure by Apex, you might have a different tune. Loudmouth Dan infamously vowed to "smash" Apex and has since proven he couldn't smash a fly with a rolled-up copy of The Age.

I've had my say and that's all I came here for. I know you'll want the last word, so over to you, Your Majesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back