Jacinta Allan - 49th Victorian Premier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Todman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2004
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Two ladies, both became premier after a long reign of their predecessors.

Joan Kirner has a hospital named after her. One day Jacinta will have one too.

F7BqHxWaYAA4Ht7

I'm sick of her dictatorial attitude. She's not consulted me once in all her time as Premier. Probably too busy with the woke, elite mob at the Paris end of Collins Street.

Where's my Comm Games, Jacinta??!!

Nothing good ever came out of Bendigo, except gold, trains, bushmasters, Selwoods, Bendigo Bank.....actually, they've done ok.

Nothing good ever came out of Bendigo, except gold, trains, bushmasters, Selwoods, Bendigo Bank.....actually, they've done ok.

Hmm, Arthur, Edwards, Keogh, Swift, Southby, Ashman, English, Dean, Colbert, Stringer.

Such a positive balanced view here by Nine - what a lovely change

Bridgette Mckenzie is a vile human being.

There are people who still think the Age is leftist, and perhaps don't realise it's owned by 9 and led by Peter Costello.

TV News used to be so focused on the images that it was impartial. Now they've gone horribly down the "opinion-is-news" path.

I'm sick of her dictatorial attitude. She's not consulted me once in all her time as Premier. Probably too busy with the woke, elite mob at the Paris end of Collins Street.

Where's my Comm Games, Jacinta??!!

John Bannon.

The poor "freedom" crew are going to have their work cut out to create a catchy alliterative nickname for her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rachel Baxendale is reporting that the Labor party is divided. If the Labor Party is showing cracks, then I guess that makes the LNP the Pacific Ocean between Guam and the USA.

She's truly the worst "journalist" in living memory.

View attachment 1816022
Meanwhile in the real world Moira Deeming is still threatening to sue John Pusutto.

7, 9 and Newscorpse is just parody now.

Assuming that this is a catch-all thread like the last one.

I'm in Brisbane this week, so I missed the celebrations on the Parliament House steps.

Walking out of the domestic terminal reminded me a lot of Tullamarine, apart from the Airtrain taking pride of place on the concourse. It just looked right. I know airport trains in general are contentious in some circles but it does seem to be a black spot in our transportation network.

Can't wait for the inevitable sexist bullshit against JA.

She's eminently capable, and having met her a few times she's really eminently likeable, so Murdoch will go gender before too long.
Go look in the Jacinta Price thread here & twitter for that.
Amusing watching all the yes pinheads balance the abuse without crossing that racist & sexist line.

Rachel Baxendale is reporting that the Labor party is divided. If the Labor Party is showing cracks, then I guess that makes the LNP the Pacific Ocean between Guam and the USA.

She's truly the worst "journalist" in living memory.

View attachment 1816022

Suspect they will start the "Dan whiteanting colleague"/ "path for Dan's return" stories at some near future stage. This is all just opnion steering/ backgrounding. Because media want to create a story where there isn't one.

Therefore quite reasonable for others to counter background these excuses for media operators.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back