Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

No idea what has happened to Pearce.

I want this. A fit and firing WC and Freo at the top of the table battling it out like there is no tomorrow.

Can't see it happening anytime soon.
Media now reporting Longmanure needs Fyfe back and he's going in the midfield

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Serious question. When longmanure gets the arse, who replaces??
Pyke has been thrown around

I don't think they'll shank Longmanure unless they haven't got at least 1 top 4 by end of 2024

The knives will be out if they aren't contending next year though

Had a dream draw to kick this season off was meant to be 6-0

Now Natalie who was thrown out of captaincy by Bellend has to come back in and carry the team on his back again

I don't think they'll shank Longmanure unless they haven't got at least 1 top 4 by end of 2024

Now Natalie who was thrown out of captaincy by Bellend has to come back in and carry the team on his back again
Just picture how slow and unaccountable their midfield is going to be with Fyfe, JOM and Will Brodie in it.

Natalie will be in for Brodie

Or JOM out to keep Brodie
Really snookered themselves with these 3 haven’t they. I heard JOM has a 4 year contract, surely this can’t be true?

Would have to be one of the worst deals out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really snookered themselves with these 3 haven’t they. I heard JOM has a 4 year contract, surely this can’t be true?

Would have to be one of the worst deals out there.
4 year deal for a 29 year old

Hawfs are paying some of it though. Unsure how much or for how long though

Mesc tonygeeks ?

Pyke can coach. Had us playing some great before we got collective minded. Very attacking style probably not freos way.

They would. I'm just not keen on these "caretaker coaches". If you have your guy for the next xx years fine.

But if it keeps getting worse he is gone. No doubt. Do you think there may be the chance he will pull the pin and just admit "I'm not up for this?".

FTFY

Not like the comp would lose anything of value.

The collective mental health of WA would likely improve also.
Then what would all you flog Nuffies do if you didn’t have Freo to whinge about ?
You’d probably all end up down at the Childrens Hospital booing the kids with terminal illnesses

Last edited:
Then what would all you flog Nuffies do if you didn’t have Freo to whinge about ?
You’d probably all end up down at the Childrens Hospital booing the kids with terminal diseases .
Just throw it out there, mate.
Maybe they’d kidnap girls from Claremont too. :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back