Expansion Hurry up and give us a team in West Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Mickdog

All Australian
Mar 1, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
I'm over the rubbish the NRL is dishing up now days, my club is ____ed (Bulldogs) and there is no hope for a few other Sydney clubs even surviving. I'll convert to an AFL team if I just get one

I'm over the rubbish the NRL is dishing up now days, my club is ____ed (Bulldogs) and there is no hope for a few other Sydney clubs even surviving. I'll convert to an AFL team if I just get one

I suggest you start up a West Sydney website, start up a Facebook group, get some balls rolling and try and get people interested. Get people to sign up and join a West Sydney mailing list or something.

Let the AFL know there really is support out there and they're likely to respond to it quickly.

Something like Facebook can be particularly effective for virally spreading around people - although it is obviously targeted to a younger demographic.

if thats how fickle you are then the AFL should be worried.
A supporter can just jump off his club because they're fu*ked?? And suddenly start supporting another one???:rolleyes:

North Melbourne were stuffed last year, but there supporters got behind the club to stay in Melbourne, even though they know the club will continue to struggle in the future, they were prepared to stay put and fight.

What a joke, i bet as soon as West Sydney start losing games you're gonna jump off the bandwagon quicker than the bona i crack when i see jessica alba, and let me tell you, its pretty quick.

It gets worse. Michdog (who has been affectionately known as 'Dickmog' around these parts since late last year) is an absolute moron. I hope to god that this guy isn't indicative of what the AFL is trying to target with their WS expansion plans...

A supporter can just jump off his club because they're fu*ked?? And suddenly start supporting another one???:rolleyes:

North Melbourne were stuffed last year, but there supporters got behind the club to stay in Melbourne, even though they know the club will continue to struggle in the future, they were prepared to stay put and fight.

What a joke, i bet as soon as West Sydney start losing games you're gonna jump off the bandwagon quicker than the bona i crack when i see jessica alba, and let me tell you, its pretty quick.

Mickdog is fickle as hell, and went to see his first game of footy last year. Claims to be Swans but openly says he'll ditch them as soon as the West Sydney Dealers come in.

Can you imagine Mickdog flying down to Melbourne in July to watch his team, who are bottom, take on a flying opposition side in the rain on a Sunday twlight game?

Can you not wait another 4-5 years? That is a lot quicker than what actually should be, as support for AFL in western sydney is very small.

You can't just plonk a new AFL site in a couple of weeks - it takes time to build it up from zero.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back