Politics Hypocrisy of The Right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Love the AVP site.

This tortured language on policies and how tell everyone about his policies:

View attachment 1361195

Compared to this exhortation not to think about policies:

View attachment 1361197
Of course, let’s just take the ‘farmer wants a wife’ approach and vote for the most attractive person in politics as opposed to the best policy, irrespective of how it’s derived.

This clown is basically contradicting himself; ‘we need to be better, we need to have a United purpose (policy)’ but then, ‘let’s vote for people, not policy!’

A survey published by the IPA finds out that Australians are not patriotic enough. In other news, a survey of Carlton and Hawthorn supporters found that the AFL should revoke Essendon's AFL licence for any reason, and a poll of billionares suggested that cake and caviar was an adequate replacement for bread.

That article and that poll serve as support for the fellow mentioned in the article's political career, nothing more.
That’s interesting. I was just thinking the other day if Australia was in the same position as the Ukraine that I’d want to stay and fight. This is purely just for the reason that I do really like Australia in most ways and I’d want my kids to be able to come back safely to their home. It wouldn’t be anything patriotic per se, just that I’d like the idea of saying we can protect ourselves if a foreign agency decided they’d have a crack.

This also has to do with the fact we are a smaller military and probably aren’t going to withstand a big effort from a foreign power. It’s nothing to do with being a patriot and and having shared values etc, it’s really just that my kids deserve to not have their lives wrecked and displaced. We all have a home, irrespective of our country, and I think we deserve to live there without being murdered or taken over.

That concept goes for everyone.

This also has to do with the fact we are a smaller military and probably aren’t going to withstand a big effort from a foreign power. It’s nothing to do with being a patriot and and having shared values etc, it’s really just that my kids deserve to not have their lives wrecked and displaced. We all have a home, irrespective of our country, and I think we deserve to live there without being murdered or taken over.

That concept goes for everyone.

The advantage of being an island nation.

I've got two things to bring up here.

Conservatives have approximately zero issue referring to people in either the Transgender or Drag Queen book reading cancellations as groomers, yet clutch their pearls when someone makes a mild joke in that direction at them in the Shapiro thread. What's good for the goose is supposedly good for the gander, no?

The other is related to the same incidence: that whether or not something is funny or a joke or cannot be joked about is an entirely partisan call.

Conservatives have approximately zero issue referring to people in either the Transgender or Drag Queen book reading cancellations as groomers, yet clutch their pearls when someone makes a mild joke in that direction at them in the Shapiro thread...

The following list is U.S-centric rather than 'Strayan ,but as far as I know NONE of the 46 convicted conservative paedophiles were drag queens;

The following list is U.S-centric rather than 'Strayan ,but as far as I know NONE of the 46 convicted conservative paedophiles were drag queens;

Are you suggesting paedophilia is limited by political ideology ?

I’d suggest there’s a link to religion, more so than political ideology. Conservatives are more likely to be religious though.

No, more that drag queens aren't the paedophillic danger they are being portrayed as. The article doesn't say, but somehow I doubt the late Mr Puig was a drag queen either.

Whats over there? A priest with a new identity?
You must have looked to the right as did the OP ..... try the Ork when looking left: Milton Orkopoulos - Wikipedia

You could look both ways here, its not the one way street some here NEED to believe it is ? Selective guilt political style?

You must have looked to the right as did the OP ..... try the Ork when looking left: Milton Orkopoulos - Wikipedia

You could look both ways here, its not the one way street some here NEED to believe it is ? Selective guilt political style?

Ah, look over there ....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dpftEH8.jpg

I've got another one for you to get huffy about.

Might even tag "I'd prefer the age of consent to be 14" himself in for his thoughts.

Hey evolved2

You hope its a one way street, you're wrong.
Point me to where I said anything about a one way street there kwals.

I just find it amusing that you're response to conservative pedophiles being caught out is but other people do it to.

Shouldn't you kind of start with saying that's bad before you both sides it?

I've got another one for you to get huffy about.

Might even tag "I'd prefer the age of consent to be 14" himself in for his thoughts.

Hey evolved2
I copped a week off for politely sharing my thoughts when asked questions by a mod. I won't make the same mistake again. I wish you the best, Gralin. May you be fruitful and multiply.

Point me to where I said anything about a one way street there kwals.

I just find it amusing that you're response to conservative pedophiles being caught out is but other people do it to.

Shouldn't you kind of start with saying that's bad before you both sides it?
Thanks for that opinion, almost as if you needed to observe you were on a one way street:
Nobody is blinder than the person who decides he does not want to see. Often used in reference to prejudice and intolerance.

Thanks for that opinion, almost as if you needed to observe you were on a one way street:
Nobody is blinder than the person who decides he does not want to see. Often used in reference to prejudice and intolerance.
Are you complaining about prejudice against pedos now kwals?

Surely not.

Them poor paedos. Can't they groom kiddies and then molest them in peace? Us lot are like a mob with burning torches after them. Poor paedos!
I'm just not sure why it's a competition especially in a a thread about the hypocrisy of the right, and especially when people who platform themselves as protecting children from groomers keep getting caught doing it themselves

There's a G1 classroom in Texas that had a poster "showing people of different races holding hands". A parent apparently complained to a school trustee that she and her little one were "traumatized" by it. She forced them to transfer to kid to another classroom.
But Dungan was backed up by another trustee, Misty Odenweller, who insisted that the depiction of uh, race-mixing was in some way a "violation of the law."
The women are a part of a group called "Mama Bears Rising". (What a name, we know those militia type like running around in camous and jerking off to Rambo fantasies, but what do these white trash ladies do when they get excited about saving the world for white Christians? )
So these conservatives scream bloody murder about how Joe B. is being divisive while they feel deeply the racial harmony and inclusiveness is illegal and verboten, jah.

Conroe ISD trustee argues displays of racial inclusivity and pride in classrooms should be removed

Salon's take on the report:

Newest "anti-woke" tantrum: Right-wingers don't think kids of different races can be friends

pretty scathing and provides some background
It's tempting to shrug it off as one-off weirdness from Nowheresville, Texas. But while this was an especially ham-fisted example, it's part of a well-funded nationwide effort, led by a group of interlocking far-right groups, aimed at destroying modernity, undermining democracy and imposing authoritarian government against the will of most Americans. Donald Trump sucks up most of the oxygen in the discussion about rising American fascism, but even without him, this movement is powerful and widespread, and it's using these local culture-war skirmishes battles to seize even more power. And old-fashioned racism, the kind on display in Conroe, is very much at the center of it all.

I'm just not sure why it's a competition especially in a a thread about the hypocrisy of the right, and especially when people who platform themselves as protecting children from groomers keep getting caught doing it themselves
Well it's hypocrisy isn't it? Hypocrisy of the Right!

Politics Hypocrisy of The Right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back