Politics Hypocrisy of The Right.

Remove this Banner Ad

What sort of troll is that ...... on the wrong tram AGAIN/still as you seek to manipulate your way out of that one way street.
Disgusting.
dude you are in a thread about the hypocrisy of the right refusing to engage on a story about hypocritical right wing figures and are instead going no you

like you're the poster child for this shit whether you realise it or not

Sicko's are found everywhere .... of course its the other mob say the downhill skiers.
you also add literally nothing to the conversation other than insults to deflect from the fact that the right has a problem with groomers while campaigning on protecting kids from groomers

and that the people campaigning on it are often found to be directly doing it

you can either engage with the topic

or you can leave the thread

if you decide to stay here to just throw insults at people pointing this out, well that might not end well for you

You hope its a one way street, you're wrong.
Of course its not, but priests have had centuries of community leadership & a special place of trust in communities world wide. They have been finally 'discovered' mainly due to modern media & social media. Yet the religious leaders made a point of shuffling them around to cause even more misery & destruction of lives. they still do in 3rd world countries. Even then they'd fight it all in court to bully & further terrorise the victims.
Religion=Power & control=Evil=Pell.

I copped a week off for politely sharing my thoughts when asked questions by a mod. I won't make the same mistake again. I wish you the best, Gralin. May you be fruitful and multiply.
so basically what you are saying is you don't want to incriminate yourself again?

Of course its not, but priests have had centuries of community leadership & a special place of trust in communities world wide. They have been finally 'discovered' mainly due to modern media & social media. Yet the religious leaders made a point of shuffling them around to cause even more misery & destruction of lives. they still do in 3rd world countries. Even then they'd fight it all in court to bully & further terrorise the victims.
Religion=Power & control=Evil=Pell.
No one here condones it wherever it raises it ugly head (or is ignored).

Any suggestion its 'hypocrisy of the right' by the left says plenty about those weaponising the issue here.

No one here condones it wherever it raises it ugly head (or is ignored).

Any suggestion its 'hypocrisy of the right' by the left says plenty about those weaponising the issue here.
Bro the weaponising of this issue is being done by conservatives who are getting caught doing what they are accusing queer people of doing

do you not understand that

all the talk of drag queens and gays and trans people as groomers is literally political weaponisation

by a group that consistently gets caught out doing it

if you cannot grasp that simple concept you are not equipped to be part of this discusion

Bro the weaponising of this issue is being done by conservatives who are getting caught doing what they are accusing queer people of doing

do you not understand that

all the talk of drag queens and gays and trans people as groomers is literally political weaponisation

by a group that consistently gets caught out doing it

if you cannot grasp that simple concept you are not equipped to be part of this discusion

Are you justifying the likes of the Ork because he's not from the right ?

'do you not understand that'
'if you cannot grasp that simple concept you are not equipped to be part of this discussion' indeed.

'if you cannot grasp that simple concept you are not equipped to be part of this discussion' indeed.
What is the name of this thread?

He is from the right. Centre right.

Do you seriously think labor are a left wing party?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Currently left of centre, lite though. Being re-elected is the only policy that counts.

I dont subscribe to 'Unions are evil' and always think before I vote.
What's the name of this thread Kwality

so basically what you are saying is you don't want to incriminate yourself again?
One thing I've noted consistently about you is your willingness to look far beyond the actual words posted by others to a fantasy world where you make unjustified interpretations and calls about the motivation of others, invariably assuming others have nefarious reasons. You certainly don't hold yourself accountable to the same standards.

I wonder what that says about your psyche. Is it merely ignorance on your part with cognitive bias the main cause, or is there more to it?

I wonder how quickly I'd get banned if I played the same game with you.

For someone who hates cops, you sure know how to play bad cop. You're actually a good fit for the job imho.

Last edited:
One thing I've noted consistently about you is your willingness to look far beyond the actual words posted by others to a fantasy world where you make unjustified interpretations and calls about the motivation of others, invariably assuming others have nefarious reasons. You certainly don't hold yourself accountable to the same standards.

I wonder what that says about your psyche. Is it merely ignorance on your part with cognitive bias the main cause, or is there more to it?

I wonder how quickly I'd get banned if I played the same game with you.

For someone who hates cops, you sure know how to play bad cop. You're actually a good fit for the job imho.
Nah I know enough cops in real life to know I wouldn't fit in

So far there seem to be plenty of identified right-wing conservatives, involved in politics and culture wars who have been found out to be precisely what they have been projecting on others(without proof).
I'm open to seeing a list of lefties liberal scumbags who have been doing the same.

Politics Hypocrisy of The Right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back